30 ✮ The Shocking Reveal

--- Chapter 29 in a nutshell ---

Shannon goes to San Francisco with Will and her friends. It is confirmed that she looks like Hannah Montana with a blonde wig and glasses. Her and Will fall asleep in a bathtub. 

-----------------------------------------

I woke up with a very sore back the next morning, but more importantly, I woke up to a very sleepy William Prescott. I stayed put watching him with sleepy eyes, careful not to disturb him. Why did he have to look so cute when he slept? Why must the universe make allowances for to this? I mean he had too much handsome genes going for him already.

His head fell to my shoulders as I let out a yawn and I glanced over at him. His hair tickled my neck when he inhaled and I stayed still as I watched him breathe slowly and peacefully. It was an amazing feeling watching the person you love in such a serene state that it began to hurt in a strange, but pleasant way. I was falling way too deep for him; I was breaking down every inch of my wall for him and it was scary.

It was scary to feel so invulnerable for one single person.

He murmured something about donuts and I stiffened my body to hold in a laughter. He always seemed so high and mighty to other people – being that he is a Prescott – but to me, I was always seeing many different sides of him. It made me realize that I was one of the few people he trusted to show his true personality too and I was definitely honored.

When I grabbed a hold of his hands and intertwined them to mines, I felt his pulse accelerate a little faster. His eyelids fluttered a little bit, but they remained shut. I wonder if my touch sent electricity through his body like they did when he touched my hands.  

I turned my body a little bit towards the boy who said those amazing words to me last night and whispered by the side of his neck. “I love you, Will.”

He didn’t say anything and I was debating whether he heard me or not until he whispered in a coarse, waking-up voice. “I love you too.”

He shifted his body and moved his hands to my face, his eyes flickering open and then closing as he kissed me lightly. “I can wake up to this every morning.” He whispered to me with a grin.

I let out a laugh. “In a bathtub?”

“No, with you.”

It may have been the size capacity of this bathtub or maybe his cute comments that are making me have a heat stroke, but seriously, can he be any cuter?

“You know you snore when you sleep, right?” I untangled his arms from me and smirked.

He groaned, getting up and extending his arms. “And you drool when you sleep, but who’s saying anything.” He winked at me.

“I-I don’t drool!” I huffed, getting up and stepping out of the bathtub too. Okay, maybe I drool occasionally, but I definitely have declined in my drooling phase since the last time I had braces. Yes, unattractive I am. “And why were you even watching me sleep?”

“Why were you watching me sleep?” He laughed and I rolled my eyes at him jokingly. It was way too early in the morning to even think of a comeback for him when all I wanted was to do was go to my room and change into new clothes and get a massage. Because seriously, this bathtub may have possibly contorted my back and I have come to the conclusion that sleeping in a bathtub will never, ever be another option.

Soph and Aiden had to be out of our room right now.

“Hey, do you think Soph and-”  

I abruptly stopped when I caught site oft Will currently unbuttoning his shirt.