29 ✮ Bathtubs are for Sleeping

"Will ..."

I wish I didn't say his name super slow and provocative because he stopped sending fiery kisses up my neck and his mouth curled into a sexy smirk. I wanted to tell him that we needed to leave this single-stalled bathroom or else my chauffeur would seriously question how long it took for me to retrieve my forgotten "jacket" in one of my classrooms, but when he looked at me like that, my train of thought became loss in existance. He looked like heaven with his face soft and flustered, his mouth slightly curled at the corners, and his eyes glued to mines.

Although, I could always tell my chauffeur that I suddenly had some girl issues to take care of in the bathroom. One being that Will had snuck into this single-stalled bathroom near the school cafeteria with me and has now pinned me against the counter, making it unbearable to speak as he kissed me continuously.

He grabbed a piece of hair that had fallen out of my messy ponytail and pushed it behind my ears before he leaned in again for a small, but pleasurable peck on my lips. I knew he was resisting the urge to not fall into that trance we were just in ten minutes ago, but it didn't really help when his hands kept grazing the bare parts of my back underneath my uniform shirt.

"I should go." I whispered in his ear, but he had me caged in between his muscular arms that it was a little difficult to leave. He started trailing kisses around my neck and collar bone again before whispering in my ear. "I haven't seen you since the Polo tournament." He protested. "I'm not letting you go that easily."

I moaned when his lips covered mine again. Before, I had a sense that Will was always careful and cautious when he kissed me, but now everything seemed so natural and fulfilling that we just couldn't get enough of each other. A bit of pain struck my back as he pushed me deeper into the counter, trying to lessen the amount of space between us.

"But that was only three days ago." I said every time he would let me catch my breath.

"Three days is a long time."

I smiled in between our kisses. "Will. My chauffeur is going to start looking for me and when he finds me locked up in this bathroom, he's going to think I have really bad lady cramps or worst: diarrhea."

He sighed, finally pulling his lips back from mines. "Leave it to you to bring up diarrhea while we're making out." He shook his head. "This is a problem."

"I know." I shrugged my shoulders. "Diarrhea has affected so many people out there already-"

"No, Richelieu." He rolled his eyes. "This!" He frantically waved his hands everywhere and took a step back from me.

He exasperated a low groan before adding. "I get it that you being seen with me is risky and I've been patient enough to not ask you about anything, but this is just getting ridiculous." He came towards me again, locking me in between his arms. "I want to be able to kiss you without thinking that I'm stepping on pee."

"If it helps, we're at the girl's restroom so there probably won't be pee on the ground."

"Richelieu..." His voice trailed on as he glared at me.

"Okay. Okay, I'm sorry Will." I cupped his face in between my hands and his face eased up. He knew that there was something I was hiding and he finally respected that I needed to keep it a secret from him, but this really was getting ridiculous. We couldn't meet up every day, unless it was in this smelly restroom, we couldn't call, we couldn't visit eachother and I could tell he was finally getting tired of it.

I missed holding his hand in public and sharing subtle kisses with him when we were around our friends, but I couldn't do those things when I was labeled a Worthington and had Sylvia breathing down my neck with disappointment. Somehow, deep inside of him, even he knew that. It was bad enough that I couldn't stay away from him, but also risking to jeopardize his whole business by committing one single mistake was still something I couldn't do.