24 ✮ The Greenhouse

"Sha-a-a-n!" Aiden whined on the floor. He was practically lying down on the dirt crying like a baby. It didn't help that there were loads of boxes of microwavable food all over him. "I can't do this anymore. I'm dying!"

"Aiden, you're not dying and we've only been stuck here for 5 minutes. Someone has to realize that we’ve been gone for a while." I rubbed my forehead irritably and sat down next to him on the floor of the green house.

So I guess you’re probably wondering how the hell we got stuck in this greenhouse anyways or more importantly why Aiden had microwavable food scattered all over him. Well, it all started this morning when I woke up earlier than everyone else in the apartment. Since, I knew my friends would be hungry when they woke up, I decided to walk by the local market to buy some donuts and coffee for them.

I stepped around the inflatable bed Opaline brought and slept on and tiptoed out of my room. The girls ended up sleeping in my old room while the boys slept in my mom's/aunt's room. I don’t even want to know how they compromised their sleeping positions. We did hear Derick complaining at one point during the night.

I walked to the kitchen, half-way from putting a clean t-shirt on, when I was greeted by someone shuffling around the drawers and fridge.

"AH!" I yelled and pulled down my shirt entirely to face a blushing Aiden. Oh my gosh. This did not just happen. "What. The. Hell. Aiden." I scolded at him, protecting and covering my chest area. I was replied with a 'shhh' from him and then he pointed at the couch behind us. Derick was sleeping soundly on the couch. I guess they couldn't compromise on bed situations.

He cupped his hands over his mouth and whispered. "Your boyfriend moves around in his sleep a lot so we didn't even bother to share a room with him."

I laughed quietly, imagining Will moving around his bed a lot. I was always learning so many new things about him. 

Aiden continued to shuffle around the kitchen, until I looked at him strangely. 

"Oh, uh. You see ...?" He looked around anxiously and held up the can of corn he brought with him. "I'm trying to find a can opener."

I looked at him like he was crazy. "For corn?" I asked. "You eat corn in the morning?"

"Yeah, don't you?" He looked at me weird like I was the only one who didn't do that. I sighed and opened the drawer that I knew held a can opener. I grabbed it out and handed it to him. "You are so strange."  Aiden was so questionable sometimes.

I was about to close the drawer when I noticed something squished all the way in the back so I reached for it and pulled it out. It was a crumpled up manila folder. What the heck is this?

"What's that?" Aiden asked, cheering silently when he finally opened up the can of corn. He poured it slowly into his mouth straight out of the can.

"I don't know. Maybe it's my Aunts." I said, turning it around like it was some strange object. "I'm just going to put it on her desk in her room."

I walked down the hall and opened the door to her room, completely forgetting for a second that this room was occupied by a sexy William Prescott. The room was dark, but I saw him laying on his stomach, soundlessly, on the bed. I was about to close the door, but curiousity stopped me.

Okay, Shannon, all you have to do is place the manila folder on her desk. No big deal that there is a sexy hunk laying down on your Aunt's bed five feet away.

I quickened my pace towards the desk and placed the Manila folder next to a laptop that was half-opened. This must be Will's laptop. He was always working non-stop.