22 ✮ Hijacking Cheesecakes

"You're blushing." Soph pointed at my face. "So we must be close to Will then."

I quickly covered my cheeks and wrapped my scarf closer to my face as we entered the gates of the school together. She chuckled while I rolled my eyes. "For your information, my face is red because of the weather."

"And you should change your first name to Bull and your last name to Shit."

"Funny." I murmured. Okay, maybe it was true. I did see Will walking over near the math building, but he was surrounded by so much people because he was so damn popular. I cringed at all the underclassmen ladies who were near him, trying to talk to him.

Something caught Soph's eye because she flinched a bit with shock. "You know." She started. "It's weird to see Will changing especially since he's always been the same little, serious boy who never shared his toys. He's smiling more often, finally attending school, taking his business more seriously..."

I followed her gaze to see where she was looking at. Will was laughing among some of his friends. I perked up, even though I saw him the minute we walked through the gates. Some part of me hoped that he didn't notice me, because I looked disgusting after dance class.

"Really?"

"You seem to be an attribution for that."

I blushed a little bit, trying to wave off the fact that I didn't do anything to help him. It was all him. He really was changing in a good way.

"So are you going to go over there or are we just going to stare at him from afar like creeps?"

I laughed. "I actually have to head to the library first. Can you tell him I'll be out in a second?" I know I lied that I had to go to the library, but I wanted to fix myself up first before meeting up with him.

"What?!" She sarcastically gasped. "You're picking the library over smooch time with your boyfriend." She pursed her lips, pretending to make kissy faces at me. I pushed her away in a joking manner.

I wish. "He's not my boyfriend."

"Yet." She corrected me. She started walking backwards towards the group Will was at. "Where the hell is Op by the way? She was the one who brought up the"-She lifted her fingers to form air quotes-"We should meet up at the front every day after school crap."

I formed a mysterious smile. "You should probably ask Derick." She gave me a weird look like she was missing something here. The conversation never came up at lunch since Opaline kept constantly checking her emails to see if she got accepted into Princeton University. "He'll know plenty."

I looked back at where Will was one last time, before walking towards the library. I touched my lips remembering our kiss at the elevator. He seemed to be in my mind 24/7 and I was beginning to miss him even after seeing him.

I sigh. I was struck hard by Cupid's little arrow.

Just as I was about to enter the doors of the library, someone's voice rang through my ears. "Oh my gawd, you're worse than a parasite. I can't believe you're still hanging around Will." I turned to face Charlotte who had her arms perched to her sides and stood in an arrogant manner. Her blonde hair was tied up in a high ponytail and she spoke as if she owned the school.

"Hello to you too." I smiled. Nothing she said would matter anymore.

"I can't believe you're still following Will like a little bug that you are." She walked closer to me. "What don't you get about Will still loving me? You saw him kissing me at the beach."

"Actually." I looked up, pretending to remember something. "I believe I saw you kissing him at the beach."

"Doesn't matter. He loves me."