Aman raised his spear to end the life of mystry man...

Noooo please i beg you king...dont...

A shaking voice pleaded to him. Both roshni and aman turn their head toward the direction of voice....

The exact old lady aman saw in roshni house entered the wooden cabin.

Looking at her and knowing she is behind all this further intensified aman's anger...his grip on throat got even tighter.....mystry mans legs started to shake vigrously indicating his last struggle to get some air before he dies...

Old woman : please my king...i bow infront of you...we mean no harm to you or ayaana. Please let him go...this humble souls cant bare the anger of jinnad ka baadshah.. ( she goes on her knee and pleaded to him)

Aman slowly loosen his grip. But the thought of the mystry man going near roshni didnt let him to settle in so fast...

Aman lift high the man in one hand and throw him out of the house. Breaking the main door , the man flew out and fall on the ground outside.

Through the broken door and window sunlight peaked in. Aman and roshni can see a beautiful meadow right infront of them... beautiful and colourfull trees and fully bloomed flowers....just like how ayaana jungle should be...

Aman turned to roshni....using his spear he cut the rope and freed roshn as the old lady just looked on...

The old woman took a few steps infront and tried to touch aman's neck .....she wanted to feel the glowing ring....

Before her hands could reach his neck roshni came inbetween them and stoped the old lady...

Roshni: not even in your dreams old lady....dont you think you can touch him... he is mine..... i dont like any strangers especially any ladies touching him... even old one.... u still have to pay for hurting him and playing mind games with him.....

Aman just looked on at roshni taking rights on him...

she was blind just like how aman said but she knows her way in this house very well... The old lady took a few steps back and sat on the chair...

Old lady : i mean no harm AYAANA...

From the broken door and window fresh air started to fill in the wooden cottage. Aman and roshni can smell strong scent of many herb and spices.

Now they can clearly see some shelves on the wall packed with ancient figurines of warriors. some held small containers with mysterious ingrediants and some roots hiding inside.

For the first time both aman and roshni took a good look at the old lady from near distance countless small beads were tied in her hair locks. Minimum amount of amulets and pendants were hanging from her neck, their weight slighlty pulling her head down....her wrist and fingers were full of bracelets and rings as well, making a tinkling noise at her smallest move.

Aman's patience was soon running out as he sees the old lady just sitting. From close up, the eyes tied with black cloth were scarier, roshni felt the whole time those eyes are staring right into them.

Roshni: you better introduce your self before we run out of our patience. Who are you ....

Roshni broke the silence in the room...

The old lady stood up and took a few steps to get two cups of water and served them. Amans grip on his spear getting tighter.

Old lady : 'Dont worry..calm down...come and sit .That moment i knew both you searching for ayaana past .......i knew this day would come....i have been waiting for both of you

her voice was piping and queit. There was a certain calmness in her... She is old..blind ...her only servent the mystry man was just got trashed a few seconds ago...yet she seems to be unruffled by who is standing infront of her... ayaana and jinnnad ka baadshah....

Aman : that day you stoped me from reading salma mind. But i saw you handing over that baby to salma ji...

Roshni : so you know who are my parents. Do we have any blood relation? Are you my grandmother?

Roshni came straight to her point. Thought of she finally close in knowing who is her parents increased her excitement.

Old lady : please calm down...have a sit... your story is back dated to 8000 years....

Knowing that the surrounding is safe both aman and roshni sat down before her.

Old lady : my name is nuha...im a midwife who was there during your birth ayaana....your chosen as ayaana because your the heir this warrior empire of angels.

Roshni eyes opened wide...she finally gonna know who are her parents...truth which have been hidden from her.

what nura have to say about roshni past? Why she wanted to stop aman from reading salma mind? How will the truth effect roshni?

Keep imagining 💝💝💝 DEVNA