"How are you feeling now? You're okay? You need anything?" he began to ask softly.

"Water..." Hyun Ae whispered, coughing as she felt her throat dry.

Namjoon grabbed a mineral bottle and poured its content into a clean glass on the bedside table.

"Here," he whispered as he passed it to her with both of his hands and helped her to drink it.

Hyun Ae couldn't help but smile at his care as she continued to drink. When she was done, he put away the glass and pulled out his phone.

"Oh, I should call Hyun Wook now-"

"No," Hyun Ae immediately spoke, placing her hand over his phone screen. Namjoon looked up at her, confused as she kept shaking her head. "Not now..."

All she wanted now was to be alone with him. Just the two of them.

And he knew her intention just by the silence. The reason why he smiled softly at her as he scooted closer to her.

"N-Namjoon... oppa," she softly called out. "T-Thank you... for saving me."

"I'm glad that you're safe," he said, fiddling with her fingers. "I thought I'm going to lose you."

Hyun Ae noticed how his face went gloomy immediately when he mentioned the last sentence.

"I have something to ask you," she said in low voice, watching her right hand being caressed by his large ones.

"What is it?" he whispered, smiling as his eyes met hers.

"Did you really mean it?" she whispered. "Everything that you said that time... when you saved me?"

Six months without you had tortured me enough. This time, I don't want to lose you again. This time, I will always be there for you. Because... I love you, fool. I have always loved you. I wanna start it all over again. But this time... with you as the love of my life.

They stared into each other's eyes in silence. Hyun Ae was waiting for the answer, but Namjoon was still staring into her eyes. Then he chuckled.

"Yes. I mean it," he softly spoke, as soft as a feather that was floating in the air.

And it was enough to melt her mentality down. But she needed to get herself together again.

"I... But I don't think I'm the right one for you. I-I-I don't think I fit your ideal type. Your ideal is way different than I am-"

Suddenly something stopped her.

Something stopped her lips from moving more to create more discouraging words.

Something warm and identical to her lips. Completing each other like two puzzle pieces.

His lips were on hers.

Without breaking the kiss, Namjoon scooted closer to her, and then he placed both of his hands behind her neck, pulling her closer to him as he deepened the kiss.

Then he pulled away a bit, but he kept his hands on her neck as he gazed into her eyes.

"I love you for what you are. I love you because I love everything about you. I can't find perfect words to describe you, because you're beyond perfection, my dear," he whispered, before leaning in and kissing her again.

The kiss was so passionate as if both of them had been waiting for it.

Maybe ever since from under that lone tree in Seoul Park.

Or maybe... when they were hanging out in her observatory hut back in her house.

It could also be from that moment when he sent her home after their hangout.

Or also maybe... from the night they slept together on that one stormy night.

They couldn't let go of each other yet, both of them were so passionate in their first kiss that one of the hands on her neck was sliding down her back, meeting the bottom of her spine, while her right hand found its way around his neck, pulling him in.

"Since when?" Hyun Ae whispered against his lips with her eyes closed, their foreheads touched as they panted for air after a heated kiss session.

"Since the first time we met," Namjoon chuckled, panting for air before placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Y-You don't mean..." Hyun Ae paused, looking confused as she tried to remember their first met. "The fitting room incident?"

"That's what I mean, you fool," Namjoon giggled, excitedly placing kisses all over her small face.

"You've liked me since... that day?"

"Not just like, I fell for you," he smiled, poking the tip of her nose with his finger.

"I love you, Park Hyun Ae."

"I love you too, Kim Namjoon."

"I have another question," he snickered, scratching his head as he looked down at her right hand, before asking. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

BTS's leader, Kim Namjoon, just asked me to be his girlfriend. An ARMY? Is this a joke? Can please reality slap me right now? Maybe I'm dreaming? Maybe I'm still unconscious?

Her left hand went up to her cheek, trying to pinch it but instead something else disrupted her.

"WOAH," she shrieked, her hand freezing against her cheek.

"W-What is it?" Namjoon asked in worried, of course, when he noticed her expression changed to fear.

"Is there a big needle in my left hand now? Like... seriously?"

"No, no. That's for the IV drip. It's just... there's one like a plastic tube in it-"

Suddenly a single tear rolled down her cheek as she grabbed his shirt with her right hand.

"Why are you crying? Are you afraid of needles?" Namjoon asked, smiling after knowing the reason when she vigorously nodded. "Awww haha. I'm here, don't worry. I'll make sure that hand will be out of reach."

"Promise?" she whimpered, holding out her pinky finger, which then he happily linked with his.

"Promise."

"Then yes."

"Yes, what?"

"I'll be your girlfriend," Hyun Ae chuckled, kissing his pinky that was still connected to her.

"So, I finally can say this," Namjoon sighed, before he said, "Park Hyun Ae, you're mine now."

*********************************************

IS IT WEIRD IF I SAID THAT I CRIED AT THIS MOMENT? T^T

Plus, I was listening to Euphoria The DJ SWIVEL Forever Mix ver. on loop, so IMAGINE HOW I FELT WHEN WRITING THIS CHAPTER

Please support me on Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/nanamirai and get more snippets on the writing process of ongoing works!

Follow me on social media Instagram : itsme.nanamirai & Tiktok : itsmenanamirai

You can also find me on AO3 : itsme_NanaMirai & Quotev : itsmeNanaMirai

Last but not least, thank you for reading!

Borahae, Nana <3