C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - T W O.

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "I'm gone for a few days and it's already a shit show there. Mark, can you tell me who's name is on that company?" She asked lowering her voice.

Gigi: "Certainly not Mark's," I mumbled making her give me a look.

Y/n: "Exactly! My name!" She sighed running her fingers through her hair. "Mark..." She mumbled, "Is your wife still in the hospital?" She asked typing something on the laptop. "Okay. Take the rest of the week off. I'll have John draw up a new one and don't tell anyone else about this!" She warned shaking her head.

I heard some mumbling over the phone and Y/n bid him goodbye and hung up. She dialed another number and held the phone up to her ear, grabbing more papers and looking at them.

Y/n: "John, do you happen to know why my assistant isn't answering her phone?" She put the phone on speaker.

"Oh, uhm I-she-no mam-" He stuttered out.

Y/n: "Well, once you're done screwing her in your office. Tell her to fax me some contracts from the new development we have coming up and John, if you don't stop cheating on your wife. You're fired." I heard the other line go quiet with some shuffling coming after.

"Y-yes, Y/n." He hummed.

Y/n: "Draw up a new contract. Mark will give it to you before work ends and tell Monica to find someone her own damn age." She grumbled hanging up the phone. I shook my head and went back to my work, "What?" She asked looking at me.

Gigi: "Nothing..." I sighed putting the designs back in their folders, grabbing my sketchbook and pencil.

Y/n: "It's not nothing, tell me," She said typing on her laptop.

Gigi: "You confuse me. You yell at a person, then feel bad and give them the week off, then call another one and yell at them and also get them to stop cheating on their wife. What are you?" I asked with a laugh.

Y/n:" I'm Y/n Y/l/n, darling." She smiled looking at me.

Gigi: "Yes you are," I shook my head and went back to sketching.

Ten minutes passed and I saw Y/n pack up her things making me ignore it for now and focus on my design for Virgil. I adjusted my glasses and heard the chair move and felt lips on my neck.

Gigi: "How can I help you?" I fought back my smile and stayed focused on my drawing.

Y/n: "I'm bored, entertain me." I laughed.

Gigi: "Well, I'm working. Shouldn't you be doing the same?" She chuckled and sighed.

Y/n: "I would still be working but you see, I have incredibly sexy women sitting near me..." I shook my head and smiled a little, "She's wearing white shorts, a red crop top, her hair is in a messy bun, which by the way, fun fact, drives me crazy and those glasses..." She nipped my ear lobe causing my breath it hitch, "Those glasses make me wanna fuck her on this table." I gasped, breaking my pencil in the process.

Gigi: "I'm working," I pushed away every dirty thought in my head away.

Y/n: "And you can continue working, just this time, you can work on me?" She suggested kissing along my jaw.

Gigi: "I hate you," I said before smashing our lips together. She smiled into the kiss and lifted me from the chair, wrapping my legs around her waist.

Y/n: "You wish you did," I bit her bottom lip harder than I intended to. "Ouch!" She pulled away and ran her tongue across it.

Gigi: "Oops," I smirked. She laughed and walked us outside, I looked behind me and saw that we were standing right by the pool. "Y/n, don't you even-" I was cut off by the cold water engulfing us.