C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - T W O.

Começar do início

Bella: "Okay, G." She pulled me into a hug, tighter than her others. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my chin on her shoulder. "Just take care of yourself and then her, okay?" I nodded my head.

Gigi: "I will," I pulled away from the hug. "Thanks for doing this for me. I know work is stressful and then helping me out doesn't make it any better," She waved me off and walked to her car.

Bella: "It's what sisters do, I love you! See you when you get back from Paris!" She winked getting in the car.

I laughed and watched her drive off, I walked back inside the house and heard Y/n come down the stairs with a smile. She saw me and pecked my lips walking to the kitchen. I eyed her weirdly and leaned against the fridge, watching her move around the kitchen.

Gigi: "You okay?" I asked as she drank her coffee.

Y/n: "I'm great," She answered looking at me. "And what about you? How are you feeling, beautiful?" She smiled making the butterflies in my stomach flutter around like crazy.

Gigi: "I"m good," I mumbled still very confused by her sudden behavior.

She was getting better don't get me wrong but she looks like her old self. All happy and...smiley.

Y/n: "You can stop looking at me like an alien and ask me what you want too. You know I'd never ignore your questions." She put the cup in the sink and looked at me with her Y/e/c eyes looking lighter than the other days.

Gigi: "Okay, your behavior. Don't get me wrong, I love that you're more active and happy but I'm just concerned." She nodded and walked over to me.

Y/n: "I know. Whenever my mom's...days come around the bend, I tend to become another person. I'm a lost cause and I would still be that for another week or so..." She said taking my face in her hands. "Until you came around. Talking to you helped me express a lot of things that I hold back until I push it away and pretend that it's not there," She explained.

Gigi: "So you're okay?" She nodded.

Y/n: "I'm okay. I miss her, I always will but I'm also trying to remember what you said. You made valid points and I think I just need to listen to them," I hummed. "I'm serious," I bit my lip.

Gigi: "I know you are. I'm just processing the information." She laughed and took my hands in hers, walking to the couch. We both sat down making the girl sigh and smile at me softly.

Y/n: "I never had anyone be there like you have. The day my mom died was the last day I had someone be there for me, support me and just worry about me. You helped me heal faster than I usually do and you don't avoid talking about her." She stared at me with a certain emotion in her eyes that I couldn't understand, "You talk about her and you make me talk about her. It helps...it really does." She leaned forward and pecked my lips.

Gigi: "And what was that for?" She shrugged her shoulders with a smile on her face.

A genuine one.

Y/n: "It was a thank you." I smiled and pecked her lips.

Gigi: "Well, you're welcome." She licked her lips and sighed.

Y/n: "I however need to do some work. I've been out of the office and I can only imagine how much work I missed out on." She stood up from the couch cleared out the table.

Gigi: "Okay, can I work with you? I have some designs to look at as well." She nodded.

Two Hours Later...

Y/n: "Mark! You lost the contract?!" She shouted over the phone. I laughed and adjusted my glasses looking at the designs in front of me.

Poor Mark.