He was walking normally till he approached enough and then run towards the door, swiftly grabbing the hand that took hold of him to stop him and twisting it , using the power of the body of the one guard which he pushes on the other one and made his way inside the room.

Of course the guards almost in no time were inside and had immobilized him but at least you were awake and just like he was hoping, you ordered them to let him free.

"He is a trusted friend that came to visit me. Please leave us alone." You ordered and the guards looked at each other for a moment then let NamJoon go.

"But Mrs. Lee. Mr. Lee strictly ordered no one to come inside. Not even your parents."They said and you gave them a strict gaze, indicating that you weren't going to accept their disobedience no matter what orders anyone else gave to them.

"Out" Was the only word that left your lips and they quickly bowed and exited, leaving you finally alone with NamJoon of whom you were trying to meet, considering that he was the only one you could turn on for help in this situation.

 TaeYong had informed you of the situation as the police had came a bit earlier to take your testimony. A testimony that you knew well that was gonna get manipulated and twisted in order to become a product that would benefit them at the end. Either way you had told them nothing but the truth while internally hoping that they wouldn't have found the cameras that you had placed and as such you would have proof to back you up against any made-up truth they throw at you.

However, you weren't able to entrust TaeYong to go and look for those cameras, because the information there was something that held no benefits against him and as such you couldn't be sure if he was ready to risk of the truth being revealed after all these years that he has done his best to prevent it. With such thoughts in mind, you concluded that NamJoon was the only one you could ask this off and you had asked of TaeYong to go find him and bring him to you, using as an excuse that you wanted to talk to him related to Jimin's health condition.

"I am so sorry Mrs. Lee. But I have no time for small talk. Please here me out carefully." NamJoon Approached you, visibly nervous and in a hurry, that made you feel the importance of the moment.

"I have your cameras. We need to make the Prim Minister see the footage and get him on our side. He is the only individual powerful enough to go against her. Do you understand what I mean?" He questioned you as his eyes looked desperately at you, while he took from the pocket of his coat the cameras and hide them under your white bed sheets at each side of your seated body.

" I-I. Yes. But how do I get to him? "You stuttered a bit out of surprise that somehow he had managed to get steps ahead on his own without you even having the chance to ask of him anything.

"He is bound to come to pay you a visit out of mannerism and good behavior. Now listen carefully. I am not aware if he knows and is covering up his wife's doings or if he is oblivious completely and as such your conversation with him is about to, holds a level of danger. Nonetheless, just try your best to get to him mentally and keep me on call so I will have access to whatever you may be discussing. If your life gets endangered, I give you my word I will come at your aid. "NamJoon spoke rapidly while his eyes never looked away from yours, making you clearly understand the dire importance of his words and the whole situation you were into.

"Okay Mr. Officer. I will do my best." You replied with a gaze full of determination as this was your last chance to solve this mess and NamJoon just grabbed your hand to your surprise and Thanked you , before quickly getting out of your room, leaving you there stunned at the way his last words sounded.

It seems I am not the only desperate one after all.

You thought as clearly NamJoon's thankful expression was a sign that he too was unsettled and anxious to a point that the smallest of hope, would seem like something that he should be thankful for an infinite amount.