Chapter 61

You had returned home in a relatively good mood, till your mother in law had appeared before you, in a very excited and enthusiastic mood. 

At first, you wondered why was she going here and there speaking of arrangements while maids followed on her tail but then you regretted having left that question get out of your lips because it got your mood in a different direction. 

Your husband had arranged a party to take place tomorrow evening and you were as unsatisfied with the news as you were suspicious of it. There was no way after all that this had happened coincidentally especially right after some hours that you had spoken with his friend.

This was definitely a planned move, however, no matter how much you keep thinking about it, you just can't come up with a good assumption as to in which way this party would bring any benefits to him. 

The only thing that would do is to have the house in a hectic state and occupy you for a good amount of hours as well as expose you in an unwanting crowed which last time you were part of one, you ended up poisoned. Was he trying to create an opening for whoever was after your life, to harm you?

Could he possibly be working with them? There might be a possibility he knows who it is after all and maybe he could be an accomplice. The doubts were justifiable yet you weren't sure if he was really someone that would go to such extends just to get rid of you. However, it was true that lately, you have been bothering him and maybe your meeting with his friend today, might have ticked him off enough to make a move and counterattack. Whatever the case may be, you just concluded that you should be extra careful tomorrow because you definitely couldn't afford to die. At least not before finding the truth.

---Time skip---

NamJoon was pacing up and down in front of the main door of the club which had yet to open and judging by the time that his phone screen was displaying, he sure had to wait some hours more.

He had taken a look around the building just in case and was hoping to get inside without the club being actually in functioning hours and considering that he was a police officer, he definitely good manage to convince any earlier worker to let him have a look inside, but no one seemed to be coming yet.

Waiting wasn't particularly from the things he liked doing, but it was something most people, often can't avoid in life and that was his situation at that moment, as he silently made few steps, leaving his mind to travel in other cases that he had under his responsibility. It didn't take long for NamJoon to get lost on his thoughts, till someone drew his attention by calling out to him.

"You are Jimin's friend, right?" A guy asked him as he approached him a bit more, playing with some keys in his right hand.

"Don't you remember me?" He added as he noticed NamJoon's perplexed facial expression then laughed.

"The DJ?"NamJoon widened his eyes in realization as this guy was exactly what he needed right that instant.

"Hoseok." He clarified, smiling a bit more even though it was normal that NamJoon wouldn't remember his name. They had talked only twice and barely a greeting even though they had seen each other more often than that when NamJoon would go pick up Jimin after work or pass by for a drink from time to time, both cases being situations that usually Hoseok is busy.

"I am very happy to see you!" NamJoon expressed his enthusiasm a bit too fondly and Hoseok gave him a weirded outlook for a second, while NamJoon collected himself.

"I am sorry. It's just that I have been waiting for a while and the joyful emotions of someone finally showing up  got the best of me." He clarified a bit awkwardly, gaining one more laugh from the extremely friendly man who once again is behaving as he remembers him of doing.