Chapter 66

Jimin had dressed himself up quietly and had grabbed the camera he had placed above his closet where it had the perfect view of the whole room and as such it was sure that it had captured every moment you two shared together.

He put his shoes on as he was seated at the corner of his bed, his mind screaming to him to not look behind him as if he was to do so, he was to be met with your sleeping figure that some minutes earlier rested in his arms.

His mind was still full of you. Your kisses, the taste of your skin, your voice that so sweetly called out his name while he was making love to you. Your eyes that so purely looked at him with love and desire. Seconds and small gestures that may remain in his head forever.

Everything was still inside him and his heart was already trembling in uncertainty so he knew that looking back at your innocent-looking figure, would just make it more difficult for him to walk out of that door and take one step towards his betrayal towards you. So he stood up with his eyes on the floor and just took a deep breath before his lips left a soft apology to escape. A sorry you were never to hear nor accept and he already was aware of that but he had to do what he had agreed on doing from the very start.

He can't turn back time but even if he could maybe he would have never dodged hurting someone at the end so he just accepted his outcome and with a heavy heart he left his room, leaving you behind, sleeping sweetly among his bedsheets, dreaming of the sweetest dreams.

Everything was dark as he walked soundlessly down the corridors, knowing that all the workers must be resting by now. The time was very late yet he still walked towards TaeYong's office, hoping to find him there so he won't need to pass more agonizing hours waiting till he wakes up. He needed to do this quickly. He needed to get to his family and most importantly, he just wanted to get done with it so his contradicting thoughts won't be scaring him so much, each second that the clock ticked away.

Jimin was never more fearful of his own self that he was at that moment. Of the force within him, that was fighting a bloody battle with his logical thoughts, however, he just couldn't allow himself to back away. Especially now that his family was literally being captive and he had a time limit ticking on his head and their lives. It doesn't matter how much it tore him apart, he had to knock on that damn door and take his money. He earned it with his soul so he was not going to ever be thankful nor shameful about it or so he had thought to himself. He was gonna pay for it eternally anyways.

His knuckles hit against the wooden door twice as his face grew cold and his breath locked itself in his throat, unable to get out, but after a minute of silence, he heard TaeYong's voice allowing him to enter his office, and that was when Jimin Forcibly left out his breath and opened the door.

TaeYong smiled lightly while he saw him entering as he was more than waiting for him tonight and as Jimin approached his desk, he understood that it was no late work that had kept him up as at the top of his desk, laid a black leather briefcase.

"You Look tired. I guess you worked too hard tonight."TaeYong spoke while his eyes were pinned at the camera Jimin was holding.

"This was no coincidence, wasn't it? You planned this all. You shortened my curfew for my debt while also using this party too set the mood and give me the perfect opening. You were even being so touchy with her to make her in need of something that wouldn't disgust her. "Jimin blurred out his realization of the moment as now everything made sense. The reason why he suddenly decided to throw a party as well as why he kissed her while dancing when they equally disliked each other.

"Don't take it personally. It's not that I didn't trust you or anything of the sort. I was just merely getting impatient and between us, a helping hand shouldn't be a problem. It got us both what we wanted after all. Didn't it?"He responded as he opened the briefcase and turned it towards Jimin for him to see the exact amount of money that he had promised him on receiving upon completing the job which he hired him for.