Chapter 11

TaeYong loosen his neck tie once at the comfort of his car ,beside him seated his good friend LeeGuk and his trusted driver hitting the road at a calm pace , taking him away from the parliament meeting he had which once again had left him with a tiring and frustrating feeling. It was well known to him how politics worked and the faces of those politicians and their doings were also well known to him however he found it difficult sometimes to keep himself composed and not end there and then their hypocritical words. Going against those people though wouldn't bring any good for his career so he kept his mouth close and endured .At least until he would find a way to bring those people down that is and when that day would come , he would totally smile upon their graves that would hold their political careers. 

"What are you thinking?" LeeGuk drew his attention with his words however he choose to ignore him,not having any desire to talk about anything for the moment however it was in his friend's nature to pock him till he would respond to him and so he did this time also by throwing a triggering question. " How is your wife doing?"

TaeYong gave him a stern side glance in order to display to him that he wanted for him to shut up but his friend just laughed before going on with his words." Is she with that guy you hired now? I really don't understand how you must feel. He will sleep with her before you ever get the chance to and she is your wife. Isn't it funny?" His laughter followed after his words however his words didn't sound funny to TaeYong whom literally turned around and faced him with an icy glare that made him shut up.

"Let me make something clear to you LeeGuk. Just because you know about my life doesn't mean you are allowed to run your mouth and give an opinion on my actions which i didn't ask of you. Next time something like this happens i am gonna open that door and push you out of the car. Did i made myself clear?" His stone cold gaze froze the blood on the veins of LeeGuk as his friend seemed rather pissed off and he knew well that he was however he also knew that he would never go to such extends because they were friends. Non the less he apologized accepting the fact that he might have stepped some lines with his words however he also had the desire to do that again and again in hopes of maybe just maybe making TaeYong grow more sensitive on the matter and perhaps solve the issue of his marriage in another way. As a friend he just knew that he was going to regret it but he also knew that changing his mind was almost impossible .

---Change of set---

You found yourself in a dressing room of a shop ,looking at the mirror and seeing a reflection that had gotten rid of that chic dress and proper lady attire. Ripped skinny Jeans hugging your legs and a over sized sweater of gray light color that matched with the sneaker you had on your feet making you feel so comfortable.

" Y/N? Are you do?" Jimin's voice reached your ears making you turn around and open the curtain revealing yourself to him only for you to get shocked by his clothes as well. He had left his butler outfit  behind and was now dressed in casual clothes that somehow made him feel rougher than he looked before.

"You look way better in Jeans. They compliment your legs well. He commented and you just looked down on yourself contemplating on what to do with this over friendly behavior of his that you were unused to. Non the less you thanked his for the compliment before letting hi take you away of that shop . On your way out of the building ,him throwing the bag with yours and his clothes on the trash bin.

"Excuse me but those  clothes are expensive you know. You can't just-" You tried to talk to him however the bright smile that he directed at you halted your tongue and he took the opportunity to speak his mind on the matter.

"Nothing is more valuable than freedom. You van buy other ones." You let him get you down the street and in between many people while you were left thinking that you were practically following a stranger around without knowing where he was taking you. How could you just let him lead you wherever just like that? What were you thinking? He could be dangerous as far as you knew yet somehow he had a trustworthy aura around him that made your panic melt away.

His hand was keeping yours firmly and securely making you feel that he would let go no matter what. It gave you a strange feeling like if your were to hold on it you would never get lost and to be honest you had never gone anywhere in the city without a bodyguard and the places you would hang out where never places like this ,such as the metro station that he brought you to and calmly looked at your side giving you a reassuring smile before the vehicle stopped before your feet and you both got inside.

The metro was full however he still managed to find a small space for the two of you to fit on a corner which he put you against,his body shielding the other people's bodies from coming to any physical contact with you .

"So,How are you feeling?" He asked and you turned your attention -that had scattered at observing the many people around you- to him, meeting his eyes and taking notice of the close proximity of his face that for some reason didn't made you feel uncomfortable. It may be because of his eyes that seemed so pure as they were looking at you or because in your mind he was the embodiment of a dear sketch and as such you had grown familiar to seeing his face and admiring his sparkling orbs that were indeed identical with the sketch your friend had made when he would smile widely the way he did ,taking notice of your confused face.

"I am okay." Your words were simple however they sink on your head as realization hit you. You were in a place that no one knew of you. No one was paying attention to you,they weren't even sparing you a glance. You felt invisible and somehow that filled you with happiness. You kept looking around not believing that your were really living such a moment. Something so simple yet something you had never fully tasted in your life.

"Are we really? Do these people really..not know me?" You questioned him just to make sure and he took the  black hat that was covering his pink hair off and put it on your head before leaning closer to you.

" No one will know you. I will make sure you are just a normal girl in skinny jeans today." His response got you by surprise and because of that you couldn't help but stare at him in awe as to how he knew. How had he understood in just two days that he got to know you something people that knew you all your life never seemed to see.How had he seen that all you wanted to be was free. From life, from your name, from hypocrisies and tag of the high class that you from birth belonged to.

"You know what Jimin." You spoke as your fingers grabbed the sunglasses that were hanging from the hem of his shirt  and placed them on his eyes." Let's go for a walk." You smiled now being sure that you wouldn't regret this small outing of yours that was out of the  proper lines that your life had to always follow up till now.

Only your friend had the ability to make you break over your proper rules and step over the lines but apparently she wasn't the only one that had that ability to give you the courage and the feeling of safety that would make you brave enough to be yourself. 

It seems Mr Merman is special. 

---To be continued....