Chapter 32

TaeYong was buttoning up his shirt as he was standing before his mirror in his room.  He had returned home a good fifteen minutes ago and had went up to change his clothes and rest a bit before dinner but once he got to his room, he had decided that his body was in need of a relaxing shower and that was the reason why his hair was currently wet and he had taken more time than usually to get down at the living room .

As he finished up , he straightened the fabric a bit then looked at his reflection. A sad face was looking back at him. A broken man that had her name haunting his mind every day a bit more. They say that with time people tend to forget yet here he was, remembering her more as time flew by. He had tried hard to avoid anything that triggers his memories of MinHee. He has taken down most of the canvas that used to hang around the walls of his house. He has removed every inch of her favorite color in the ambient of his work and home. He had even forbidden to anyone to put her favorite flowers around him. He had done all he could to remove her from everywhere around him however she still remained in his mind, his thoughts, his heart.

His facial expression grew angered as he looked away from his mirror, finding it pathetic that he was like this. He couldn't allow himself to be this weak at the eyes of anyone but he couldn't hide from his own self and the guilt that was eating him alive slowly each day.

He grabbed his phone and placed it in the pocket of his pants and stepped out of his room , not planning to stay more in a place that he had nothing in hand to occupy his thoughts. Because every time that happened ,his mind went only to one place and that was her.

As soon as he stepped on the corridor he slowed his steps , his eyes traveling to the door at the other end of the corridor that was non other but your room. He stood there for a moment contemplating if you had already went down as dinner was to be served soon but he decided to check either way. He walked passed the stairs and towards your room confidently , not hesitating to knock on your door once he was there. He waited a bit till he heard your voice allowing him to enter and he did so ,finding you seated on your bed with your laptop on your lap. He clearly saw how surprised you were that it was him that had entered the room and that made him smile a bit at the thought that he got you unprepared  .

"TaeYong." You left  his name escape your lips as you stared at him taken aback by his visit  then you quickly regained your posture, putting the laptop aside and getting up to face him properly.

"What are you doing here?" You asked him as till this moment he had never taken the initiative to come pay you a visit to your room and you were quiet thankful of it .

"I just wanted to infrom you of an event i have been invited to and as my wife , would be nice if you were to accompany me." He spoke properly and seriously as he talks to you most of the time.

"Of course. I will be ready whenever you tell me." You agreed as you knew well that this was one of your parts to play as his wife. You may not particularly like the fact that you had to attend one more boring event full of hypocritical people but that was part of your life till this point and you sure were well accustomed with it.

"By nine please be at my office. We will go together from there." He explained and you nodded your head before he gave an awkward look around and then just left, leaving you behind a bit perplexed of his unusual behavior.

---time skip----

You were finishing up with dinner , having successfully bared some of the conversations that your mother in law had opened up. She has been talking about how she had met up with her friends earlier on the day and basically how she had kept bragging about her son's achievements to them, putting down their sons. Or at least that was your opinion on what she said till that moment. An opinion that of course you didn't voice as it wouldn't benefit you to start an argument with her about how she shouldn't compare people and belittle others by flashing her wealth.