Chapter 13

You watched the car drift away from the gate of your house where Jimin had just dropped you before leaving with the taxi that had brought you back home.

He had asked you for permission to leave as he needed to go home for something as he had told you and you of course had allowed him to go while hoping that nothing serious could have happened at his home.

After the yellow vehicle was out of sight, you approached the gate, waving at the camera so they would open up the door and as soon as they did you walked inside, knowing well that the workers inside might be already questioning your appearance and the reason why you hadn't returned with your driver.

As the thought passed by on your mind, you recalled that your driver wasn't aware of your secret outing and must probably be still waiting for you outside of the aquarium's building.

You quickly toom your phone out of your pocket and gave him a call, instructing him to come home without giving him any farther information about your whereabouts as it was non of his business. He had just to follow your orders and that's what he should be doing.

It took you some minutes to arrive at the main entrance where the usual two maids were standing, welcoming you as you stepped inside. You bowed your head at them a bit, not wanting to behave rudely as you never did with any worker.

"Is my husband perhaps home?" You asked them looking past your shoulder while waiting for their answer that as usual was negative.

You continued walking after that and went straight to your room where you left your body plop on your bed, tired but also smiling. After a long while a feeling had gotten born inside you that had made that smile possible to appear.

This day was so out of the ordinary days your life consisted off and even though nothing much had happened, the feeling of freedom and normality that gave you was something you truly needed and desired for a while now.

After her death it was as if you had died with her. Nothing was fun anymore, nothing could make you happy. Your life was never easy but your friend was what made it bareable and once she was gonna, it was like the world she was keeping colored for you, dripped in black. Your only friend was gone, the only person that could understand you and stayed with you because of who you really were. Not a proper lady, not for the surname that rested on your shoulders. Not for your family status. Not for the amount of money on your bank account. Not for the always well mannered behavior. She was your friend truly and you were the same for her.

Your psychology had dropped dramatically after her suicide and as the events of your life kept being hard on you, you had grow to forget that you could actually smile still. Who knew that such a simple day could be able to bring that smile that you thought as impossible to happen.

"sometimes people need just a push"

You remembered Jimin's words at the entrance of the aquarium and you understood that he was right. Without him there was no way you would ever dare to step out of your comfort zone and live for a day normally, as you did today.

I owe him a thank you apparently. I guess I am gonna make a friend after all.

You thought as you got up heading to take a shower and change your clothes because you had to attend dinner in some hours and Taeyong's mother wouldn't approve of such attire.

---time skip---

Jimin rung the doorbell of Namjoon twice before his friend finally opened up for him, facing a worried expression of his as he got inside and Namjoon closed the door behind him.

"Well, hello to you too." Namjoon spoke as he followed Jimin to his living room where he had entered and Jimin looked back at him apologizing.

"You look nervous." Namjoon commented as he stepped towards his kitchen to make him his preferred flavor of coffee, while Jimin took of his jacket and took a sit at his couch.