Chapter 21

TaeYong was pacing up and down at the living room of his friend LeeGuk, having finished his rant of worry about the possibility of you knowing that he had a relationship with Choi MinHee. The fact wouldn't bring him only trouble and he knew that well. The risk of anyone knowing was to big and anxiety had taken control over his cold and usually collected self.

"If she knows then this is serious. This can harm you badly. If it gets exposed you are involved in a murder -"

"Shut up! Don't call it that! It was a suicide! Suicide." TaeYong glared at his friend as he interrupted his words, losing his cool only at the words that described what had actually taken place that night. In a small house that used to be his escaping paradise. Because she used to wait for him there, to wrap him on her arms and shower him with her love.

"It doesn't matter what i call it. We both know the truth, the matter is that she nor anyone has to find out and you know well why. I don't know about you but I can't take any more secrets like this one in my consciousness!" LeeGuk raised his voice out of a sudden, thing that was out of his character. He was mostly playful and calm and never really talked abruptly to his best friend TaeYong no matter how rude he would get towards him sometimes. However this time was different, this time he wanted to make it clear that his cooperation had a limit and his friendship support has its lines and he already had stepped over them once for him. Doing it twice was something he wasn't willing to go over with.

TaeYong looked at him for a while his eyes turning a big sad as he approached him that was sitting on the couch and grabbed him by his collar. He stared at LeeGuk and he didn't even seemed bothered by his aggressive actions, he just looked back at him, feeling sorry for him.

"You won't back on me now. You are with me, you hear me. If not you then who? I know you since i was seven you bastard! You are my friend." TaeYong's eyes softened even though his grip tighten showcasing his agony and fear. He had gotten himself into a big mess. The biggest mistake he had done in his entire life. He knew well that this road has no end but he can't just give up and let himself drown in the darkness that is chasing him. He can't go down yet. No he can't allow that to happen. He has worked hard for years, he has sacrificed his youth and his emotions, he sacrificed his love even. No, he wasn't going to go down any time soon.

"Fine, just sit down. We need to think about this carefully." LeeGuk unwrapped his hands away from him and TaeYong sat down on the couch beside him, keeping quiet as his advisor was thinking. LeeGuk was a political advisor, one of the best on his field however his mind was caning not only on that field and TaeYong knows well that without him, he wouldn't have made it this far.

"I never liked your idea of putting that guy to seduce Y/N but somehow he is your only savior in all this." LeeGuk tells him putting TaeYong to thought.

"Because once i have the proof that Y/N is cheating, i will have dirt on her to protect myself from any possible attack of hers?" He questions as that was what he had thought earlier while in his way to his friend's home, trying to reassure himself that even if you were to claim any possible relationship between the deceased one and him, you would have lose face after the cheating incident and the power of your words would be little to non.

"You have to divorce her for the reason we both know and it has to be on her fault because of the contract in which she had trapped you. Proofs of Her cheating is something we need but that's not what i was referring to." LeeGuk looks at his friend, feeling sad about what he is about to say because he has nothing against you. In all honesty if he could he wouldn't be involved in something so unfair towards a person however he can't let his best friend go down.

" Honestly i never questioned why she never opposed this marriage. She never said anything against it even though she was always hostile with me. I thought she was doing it only for the profit of her family's business." TaeYong spoke as thoughts started perplexing him, somehow now wondering over your intentions of marrying him.