---Change of set---

NamJoon had just entered an internet cafe and had managed to get a secluded seat at a  corner where he will be able to play the footage and upload it online as he was thinking of doing. He had seen a bit of the footage while he was driving there and as such he was aware that this was a perfect recording of everything that took place at that house and as such, it was bound to prove Jimin's innocence as well as light up MinHee's case.

To think that you would risk your life like this to get such proof was a bit surprising to NamJoon but knowing the situation and the way the cameras seemed to be placed, he could easily conclude that they were placed deliberately and of course no one else but you would have done so.

He hit his fingers rhythmically against the table as he was waiting for the files to be downloaded as he was anxious and in a hurry. He had left Jimin alone in the hospital and he surely didn't want to miss anything if it was something to occur however this was also of dire importance and if he wasn't going to act fast, he may not have a chance to do so again.

He knows that from the moment he uploads that camera footage, they may track him and when they find out it was him, things probably wouldn't end well for him. They also might take the video down as soon as possible, however it was enough that someone would be able to see it by then. At least it would shake the waters and make some people question what is being said in the news.

He was sure that they would in no way try not to cover up this too but he clicked on the button and uploaded the file online either way, as this was not his only plan. It was just a part of it. Now that he held such strong proof. He had to think well and act fast in order to save Jimin as well as his own self, which if he was to fail in unveiling this whole lie, it was certain that he would be the next one taking some bullets.

Done! Now let's go to the next step. 

He thought to himself as he closed everything and run outside and back to his car with destination the hospital.

---Change of set---

 " ChaeYong granny, can we call mom?" Yuna asked Mrs.Kim who was cooking something for them in the kitchen despite the early hour in the morning.

"She will call at her own dear. You two just eat a bit and go to sleep , okay. You have to go to school in some hours."She responded , trying her best to smile at them so they won't get alarmed as they hadn't told them anything regarded what was going on.

"We can't sleep. We will wait for mom to call." SuJae spoke as he appeared at the doorstep and slowly approached at the counter where Yuna was already seated at her stool.

"Your mom wouldn't like it if she knew you two stayed sleepless. There is nothing to wait about. She just went to see Jimin, to give him some food and she will be right back."Mrs.Kim explained the same lie SooLin had told them when they had woke up and had found her rushing to gather her stuff to leave.

"Granny ChaeYong, we are kids but we aren't stupid. Why would be Grandpa crying if she went only to give him food?"Yuna crossed her arms in front of her chest, showing in her face that she was a bit annoyed that the adults were trying to lie and hide things from them.

"Grandpa Kim is trying to comfort Grandpa. I heard them talking. Say, granny ChaeYong, Uncle Jimin won't die, right?" SuJae said as he looked at the ages woman with a soft gaze that broke her, making her go there and give them both a tight hug without being able to say anything back to them because she herself was uncertain of God's plan for his life.

---Time skip---

NamJoon turned at the corner and found himself at the corridor where your room was, which he easily understood which one it was as there where he guards standing outside. The sight didn't make him hesitate to approach however as he knew that there was a possibility that they may not allow him to enter and see you and as such he had to at least manage to open that door and get your attention.