•Together•

Začít od začátku

In Jungkook's first night at the house she is a bit nervous and scared of what may happen between them inside the same house.

Flashback

"You sleep in the guest room" she commanded as they finished washing the dishes.

"Okay." He quickly answered without any complaints.

They already went up the stairs and they parted ways as the guest room is in the left and Chaeyoung's is in the right.

"Leave your door open so I can hear you" Jungkook commanded popping his head to his door, Chaeyoung did the same.

"Okay! Goodnight" she slightly shouted blowing a kiss to him and pretended to catch the kiss that she blew putting it to his lips kissing his palms.

An hour passed and the house is quiet.

"Eomma!" Jungkook heared a scream followed by a loud cries.

He gets up quickly knowing that it was Chaeyoung. He runs to her room, her eyes are closed but she is crying. She is having a bad dream.

"Chaeyoung-ah" he softly called her name while he rubs her back to calm her down.

She is sobbing and a tear escapes her eyes.

"Shhhhhhhh" he gently said And caresses her hair, she is now calm and slowly went back to sleep.

He decided not to go back to the guest room, he took a pillow putting it in the cover that he placed in the floor.

The sun slowly rises hitting the girls flawless feature. She streched her hands up as she yawns, she accidentally glance in the floor showing Jungkook laying his chest making her face his bare back.

She crawled reaching him to wake up.

She slightly shakes his body touching his back. Jungkook just groaned in response, she giggled.

"Kookie-ah" she called half whispering.

"Hmmmmmm" he groaned as he move. He flipped his body and now Chaeyoung is facing his bare chest, she blushed.

He slowly open his eyes. As he saw Chaeyoung leaning as she stares at him, he smiled.

"What are you doing there?" She asks.

"You had a nightmare last night that you screamed" he said with his husky morning voice. "What is your nightmare about?" he gets up from laying down and sits in the floor crossing his legs facing her.

She pauses and thinks for a second. She look back to him who is waiting for her to answer.

"I don't remember anything" she said.