First Arc Is Being Edited

I have been thinking... aside from the revised edition, there are still people who wish to read my original storyline. When I had declared I was writing a revised edition, some of you said I shouldn't feel the need to change my original story, and that what makes this story is what originally happened.

However, I still get new people who cannot handle the story when they read this one. Apparently people still want to read it despite all my warnings and my revised edition up now.

This has made me come to the conclusion that, in order to make almost everyone happy, I will be keeping the original storyline in the unrevised edition...with a few changes that I think everyone can agree will make it look better. Plus, it can be seen as an edited version of the original first arc, and to test how much I've improved in two years since I wrote the first chapter. As these changes get put into the first arc, the chapter will go from "*unedited*" to "*first edit*." Likewise, you will know if a chapter is edited based on the title, for example "1.2 (Edited)."

Here are the edited changes that will occur in the first arc to prepare yourself:
•some given plot points of the world will be changed to how I see fit, I need to see what parts of it I don't like. Ultimately it will remain the same, but some details I might adjust.
• old readers...remember that scene I had with Wang Shuo? Like in the beginning? Well, instead of that, Wang Shuo will be dreaming that he is in a loving relationship with Sun Hui instead of Sun Lin, much to his confusion. No smut.
• Wang Shuo will not be beating up Sun Hui anymore. Instead, that scene will be replaced with an argument
• again, old readers, remember that scene of Wang Shuo and Sun Lin? Well...again, no smut. Sun Hui will catch them on a date instead, and it makes him feel weird and something close to jealous.
• all the smut scenes before the big scene will be scrapped! I'll be replacing the "stand-off" scenes with something else that gives the same feel of sexual tension and fighting but isn't smut. It will be more symbolic.
• I may change the cringe parts of the revenge details. I made Wang Shuo seem like a total asshole, and though he is supposed to be, I'll probably change his treatment of girls which means the photos and info used in the revenge may be different.
•Sorry, I have to keep the non-consensual scene in to keep the original storyline for those who want to keep it! However, I will not make it as graphic. That means either I will skip the details entirely, but it will be mentioned and obvious that it happened, or I will also make two chapters where for those who want to read the smut, there will be a less roughened/intense/graphic non-con scene, but it will still be non-con so read at your own risk!
• Wang Shuo's parents will have a different back story. Instead of the old backstory I gave them, they will just have a cliché bully x victim love story. Likewise, their reactions in regards to what happens with their son and Sun Hui will be different!
• I know I have a smut scene after the big one that's in the club...I may or may not keep it. If I keep it, I may change it a little.
• I know some of my descriptions are cringe. I'll try my best to find them all and change the wording!
• Weaker writing in certain parts will be improved. Meaning some parts of my writing I don't like the style it was written in, so I may do some rewording and stuff.
• Things that were culturally incorrect or unrealistic will be fixed (such as name usage).
• the second arc has some similar cases where people read it as non-con when that wasn't my intention or found some things in the second arc to be disturbing, so that will also be edited accordingly.

If any rereaders or old readers have any parts of the story here that they would want me to adjust, let me know! Remember that this story is the unrevised so the original story is still the same with just a slight edited censorship so it's more enjoyable for new readers and older readers alike. If you want to read it completely rewritten though, with even more edits and better writing (as it is also supposed to be the new and improved one), read my revised edition.

This author's note was previously the announcement of my decision, so if you guys see your votes, reads, and comments on here it's from the original. XD

~Outcast