3.19

*unedited*

"Wait, what?"

Caroline blinked, squinted, then took a large step back. She threw her hands in front of her as if to shield herself from something dangerous. "You're the...the Lord God?"

Jack's face scrunched up in disgust, "What? No, ew. The Lord God is a robot turned powerful holographic female that the humans couldn't control. I'm all natural."

"Natural?" Caroline frowned. "You were...born? And...there's more than one creator?"

"It's a...it's a long story," Jack scratched the back of his neck. "I'm breaking so many divine laws by telling you this, but I've never been one to follow laws."

"I was born with another pack of creators, or gods if you wish, along with who you know as Wang Shuo. Yes, Wang Shuo is also a creator—my god sworn brother, I suppose. We never got along, but when we found that a world from outside our realm was creating a powerful being with the powers of a god to gather intelligence it was us that was chosen to rival it and stop the then corrupted Lord God. Everyone else either was too cowardly or too indifferent to carry out the task administrated from the higher council. So in this, we sat aside our differences and worked together to create another realm full of worlds to rival the Lord God. However, our mission somewhat malfunctioned and our realm mixed with the Lord God's realm, who had learned of our plans prior. Thus, Lord God gained control of the worlds we had built and in a mighty battle which had costed us defeat, casted us into them. I knew that Wang Shuo had been casted into another world and based on my predictions and acquired knowledge, lost his memories and traveled through many different lifetimes before landing in our world at the same time as Sun Hui. Their fates were similar in that aspect, minus the memory loss. And I, though with retained memories, was forced to live through an endless cycle of Li Tai, where at a point I almost lost myself and truly believed I was him. But then...you came along. Though it wasn't obviously showed, I could feel a different change in aura, and I knew immediately that the spirit was a new one."

"I thought that you would leave after you died, but surprisingly when the cycle began again you were still there. I became used to your spirit aura and, somewhat ashamedly along the way, fell in love by being led to believe it was fate that you were suffering like I was. Though, your actions were also restrained. We were living in shells of living people, only in control of our thoughts but not our actions. I wanted desperately to break free from our restraints and marry you properly unlike the plot that was written. And, as if I was heard, Sun Hui came."

"I also sensed Wang Shuo, too. I suppose because their characters were already secretly in love, it was easy for them to get together and fell in love through chance encounters made different from the plot. I knew...I knew that with Sun Hui's sudden change in character that I was suddenly unrestricted as well. When Wang Shuo called me, he threw the plot completely off balance. My chains were broken, and for the first time I was able to do something that was my own action. Actually, I was able to do small changes earlier on as well, but they weren't too different as from this. It was like a ripple effect. Sun Hui's and Wang Shuo's sudden appearance suddenly changes the course of the plot. I could also feel the Lord God's power being drastically weakened. Still, I lied in wait for another drastic change in plot to occur. I thought it was too good to be true, but, as the plot progressed...I was able to do my own actions and finally able to realize my love for you. No longer would I watch you die endlessly without me ever confessing and no longer would Li Tai feel the overbearing guilt towards you. Because, truth be told, Li Tai did have a crush on Jin Min secretly, but never admitted it. All the souls were at rest, and the world ended peacefully. In the world where Sun Hui and you come from, I could feel the Lord God's power die out completely. You don't have to worry about the Lord God anymore—the humans have successfully ended a while ago."