Author's Note (Edited)

So like...people didn't really like what I did with the first arc so far (obviously). And I may have been angry at times about it because like any author, it's a little frustrating at times when people start hating. So...if at any of those times I got a little too angry, sorry you had to deal with that, heh.
But seriously, this is just another reminder that if you don't like what I write, don't read it. I listed things to explain why I did the things that I did and if you still don't understand or that's not good enough, I don't know what to tell you all, lol. This story is purely fictional so of course some of it is gonna be wrong and unrealistic. Just because I write something doesn't mean I support it or am not knowledgeable of the subject. I have written many warnings, many trigger warnings. I said many times that I don't support it and don't romanticize it or encourage it, and that I won't accept anyone here that thinks it is okay. What I write and what I believe are two different things.
Once again, I have a rewritten/revised edition up with the first arc completely different so if you want something that you can better stomach, that's probably the book to read.
I also have begun to censor and edit as far as up to this point, so I hope it's at least slightly better for old readers while also slightly the same for old fans, and new readers like it as well.
~Outcast