1.14 (Edited)

*first edit*
Note: This chapter is edited. Old comments may not make sense. Unedited first arc chapters will also be slightly off from the edited ones. Re-readers, I hope I made the parents more tolerable now, haha.

For the rest of the day, Wang Shuo applied the cream as per the instructions on Sun Hui and then would do little gestures to make sure he was comfortable. He gave Sun Hui one of the spare bedrooms to sleep in, satisfied that it was luxurious and comfortable enough for Sun Hui to fall asleep easily in. He also made sure it was away from his own room, knowing Sun Hui would most likely want his own space after what happened and since Wang Shuo didn't expect Sun Hui to want to sleep in the same room anyhow.

Wang Shuo made sure to give Sun Hui massages periodically to ease his soreness and tight muscles due to their activity. When it was night, Wang Shuo set up a nice bubble bath for Sun Hui. He made sure to give him his privacy though, knowing Sun Hui wouldn't want him to touch his body even if he was just washing him.

But, even though he didn't do these things, Wang Shuo longed for the day when they did sleep together in the same room and when Sun Hui allowed him to wash and bathe him to his heart's content—maybe even sometimes together. Wang Shuo wanted to take care of Sun Hui like this, things he had never even done to his girlfriends.

But now, sadly, wasn't the time. And Wang Shuo understood that, and he would keep his promise that he would no longer do anything bad towards Sun Hui starting now.

Sun Hui, on the other hand, was shocked at how considerate Wang Shuo was being. He expected him to be slightly clingier...or was that his own secret desire?

He shook his head, and checked his phone that had a few messages from Sun Lin. Sun Hui rolled his eyes. Of course she would notice...

Sun Lin: Where are you, freak?

Sun Lin: Just because Mom and Dad don't notice you doesn't mean I don't pay attention to when you're doing something wrong.

Of course not, because you would never miss the chance for gossip and fuel to the bullying, Sun Hui sneered.

Sun Hui: What makes you think I'm going to tell you?

Sun Lin: Because if you don't, I'll be sure to tell Shuo something...even worse.

Sun Hui: I don't think you two are exactly on talking terms anymore.

Sun Lin: It won't be long before he changes his mind, that slight accident was nothing.

Sun Hui: It looks pretty final to me, considering he invited me over to spend the weekend.

Sun Lin: Excuse me?! What are you talking about?

Sun Hui was cackling with laughter as he wiped an imaginary tear away from his eye. Oh, this was gold. Grinning wide like the Cheshire Cat, he texted her back.

Sun Hui: You read it correctly. See you Monday!

Before she could send back a reply, he blocked her number and deleted it from his phone before turning it off. He should've blocked and deleted it in the first place, actually. But she never texted him, so he forgot about the number that rested and collected dust in his contacts. The fact that she texted him now meant she must be really on edge and annoyed that he was gone.

Sun Hui finished bathing himself and headed to bed. It seemed Wang Shuo had already gone off, or at least was giving him a ton of personal space. Which Sun Hui had to admit, he actually did appreciate despite the stupid longing in his chest. In fact, it made his heart go soft inside... Wait, no!