3.12

*unedited*
It's gonna get really good from here on out action/plot wise! >:)

Sun Hui woke up, feeling a piercing pain between his legs and up his back. A groan elicited out of him involuntary.

He stiffened when he felt strong fingers comb his hair in a gentle manner. But when memories from last night flooded back into his brain, he relaxed again.

"Does it hurt?" a husky voice whispered softly in his ear, sending chills down his spine.

Sun Hui hummed, "I'm...fine."

A weird noise came from the back of his throat as he changed his words just in time. He was going to say "I'm used to it," which would've made Clyde angry and from past experience, jealous as well. He remembered just in time that he was, after all, in a different body in a different world. His memories from past lives didn't matter right now.

An aching feeling filled his heart. Would Wang Shuo ever remember their past lives together in the future?

Sometime in the middle of the night, Clyde had released his arms and legs from the ropes. Sun Hui glanced down at his body, taking note of all the bites and scratches over his skin made by the man beast next to him. He couldn't count how many times they've done it and how many times he orgasmed. At some point, his stamina had dwindled and he fell asleep from exhaustion. Sun Hui was pretty sure Clyde still did things to him even when he was asleep. Sun Hui took a mental note for himself to increase his sex energy.

Sun Hui scrunched up his nose. He needed to bathe and wash himself. He was sticky in his and Clyde's fluids. As he laid there, he could feel something come out of his hole.  He cringed. The aftermath of love making always made him feel self conscious.

"I can make it stay in if you want," his voice said, a cold hand sliding down his back in a slow manner.

Sun Hui gasped, "No. I'm...sore...please..."

It was hard to concentrate and breath with that hand trailing deliciously slow down towards his butt. He felt Clyde kiss the crook of his neck, making him moan again.

"Remember, Richard...I did this to you, and I'm the only one who can make you moan, understand?" Clyde growled.

"Y-yes, I understand, ah!" Sun Hui was caught off guard when Clyde kissed him, inserting his tongue into his mouth. When he pulled away, a trail of saliva connected their tongues. Clyde stared intensely at Sun Hui as he lapped it up.

"Don't...don't look at me like that!" Sun Hui blushed.

"Like what?" Clyde said, a smirk playing on his face.

"You know what!" Sun Hui accused, looking away.

Clyde grabbed his face and turned it towards him. Clyde's eyebrow rose a centimeter, "Pretend for a moment that I don't know, Richard. Like. What?"

"Like you...like you..." Sun Hui trailed off, getting distracted by his gaze. He shook his head harshly. He whispered, "Like you want to eat me!"

"I can't hear you," Clyde mocked.

"You asshole! You can hear me just fin—mm!" Sun Hui was cut off by another bruising kiss.