1.3 (Edited)

*first edit*
Note: This chapter has been edited. Old comments won't make much sense. Keep in mind while I'm editing the bad parts of the story, I am making the parts I'm replacing with it similar but not as cringe or unbearable content. Again, this is like a "censored" version, not a rewritten one like the revised edition. Basically this means a bunch of mature content in the first arc is no longer mature. So while old comments may not pertain to what is exactly happening at the story now, there are still technically discussing what happens.
Also, if there are any mature scenes from here on out in the first arc, expect them to be cringe and uncomfortable unless they are edited.

Sun Hui sat in his wretched desk chair, printing out an application he found on a restaurant's website. The one he clicked on was not too far away from the school or his house. As he got it ready, Sun Hui thought about his conversation with Wang Shuo. He didn't beat him up, like he expected. And when he told him he didn't like him, he stayed away. He didn't see him at all during school today either, as if Wang Shuo was the one now avoiding him. Maybe this would keep him away, too. He wouldn't have to deal with being bullied by him anymore. The original Sun Hui had been bullied by Wang Shuo since they first met, way before Sun Lin gave the final blow to intensify it. There was never any explanation, it just happened one day. Something about Sun Hui made Wang Shuo hate him. And a few months later he had begun dating Sun Lin. According to the world's information, Sun Lin was Wang Shuo's longest term girlfriend. He never dated anyone after her up to his death.

Sun Hui thought Wang Shuo was wasting his life. The expectations of his family's reputation made him do well in school, and he had been an excellent businessman when he took over the company. Instead of making good of his talents, he wasted them away by bullying others for his megalomaniac ego and letting the past consume him to not take care of his health. If only he had lived more and actually had a life.

Sun Hui felt guilty once more. If he really thought about it, Wang Shuo was messed up but it wasn't his fault. He just never learned how to be better. He had no real guidance. His feelings were clearly all over the place and he had no control over them—and he hated not having control over his feelings. Maybe that was why he took his frustration out of others, because he didn't know how to hone them in and thought it was the only way he could. Was the boy even ever happy? Girls gave him pleasure, but not happiness. What about his family? Any friends? He knew he had to have friends with his popularity. In fact, he remembered Wang Shuo having one friend in particular that always followed him around. Surely he had fun with him?

Sun Hui thought he was crazy but...in that moment, he felt pity for the guy. All bullies had a backstory, too.

But whether he felt pity or guilty or not, he still had to go through his revenge. It was a wish of the original, one he vowed to accomplish, even if Wang Shuo seemed to be the less to blame than Sun Lin. After all, Sun Lin had led him to believe shitty nonsense with her lies. She encouraged him to bully her brother to the point of no return. She was the manipulator.

Hm... Sun Hui suddenly wondered if he kept making Wang Shuo believe Sun Lin had manipulated him, if he would get rid of her for him... After all, Wang Shuo hated not being the one in control. He hated when people fooled him and spun him in their own web and not the other way around.

But first, he needed to get the photos. Maybe if he framed Sun Lin, then be the one who "helped" him out by revealing Sun Lin's true personality...they could destroy each other and he wouldn't need to do much work.

Thinking that this plan was the most excellent, he grabbed his application and decided to drop it off at the restaurant real quick before his family came home. His parents were at work, and Sun Lin usually hung out with friends for study groups. They wouldn't come back until much later.