3.16

*unedited*

Sun Hui sighed as he laid in bed with Clyde, deep in thought.

Clyde stirred, humming and cuddling with Sun Hui a bit more. "What are you thinking about?"

Sun looked deep into Clyde's brown eyes. For a second, he thought he saw a gleam of silver. He blinked, then gave a small, tender smile as he cupped his face. "Clyde, I really wish I can tell you everything, but I must not say anything, not now. Perhaps later, if I deem it necessary, but..."

I don't know what consequences that will have. Sun Hui finished his thought with a gloomy air.

Clyde just stared at him, not knowing what to really say or do except finding reassurance at the fact that he must lay his trust in his young master no matter the risk. He knew that the male in his arms wouldn't lie to him.

"Let's get out of bed, I want to give you something," Clyde got out of the bed, taking Sun Hui's hand and leading him down the stairs (they were previously dressed in night wear).

"What is it?" his curiosity showed through.

"If I told you, that would ruin the surprise, wouldn't it?" Clyde chuckled, ruffling Sun Hui's messy, soft, brown hair. He let his hand linger, liking the feel of the strands between his fingers, before pulling away and continuing his quest downstairs.

Once they entered front room, Clyde grabbed the bag that was laying on the table, searching for and grabbing out whatever was inside it.

"I put it in a bag so it wouldn't get dirty, but this collar has been in the possession of my family for centuries as more of a heirloom than an accessory. But, I thought maybe we can change the piece of decoration into a piece of fashion to symbolize our relationship more effectively?" he said, referring to the master and pet relationship they had developed.

Sun Hui felt himself get emotional, as he often did, as Clyde presented him with a collar with embedded gems...the same collar Wang Shuo and Du Qiang had given him before. Tears streamed down his cheeks and a few sobs mixed with hiccups squeezed out of his throat, which made him cover his mouth in embarrassment as it seemed it would take a long time to cease.

Clyde's face turned nervous as he approached and wiped away the tears with the pad of his right thumb. "Hey, don't cry. I don't know how to deal with you being so emotional, yet. I'd rather you be your usual cold self than be a crying mess."

"No, I'm just...I'm just so happy," Sun Hui said, smiling through his tears as he hugged Clyde tightly. "Don't just stand there, put it on me already!"

Clyde gently hooked the collar around Sun Hui's neck, kissing the skin gently before pulling away and hugging him again in his embrace. Together, they stood like that for a long time, arms around each other tightly, as if bound and never able to let go.

When they did reluctantly move, they shared a deep and heated kiss. Their lips moved together in sync, heat and desire coursing through their bodies as they couldn't hold it in any longer. Sun Hui jumped, wrapping his legs tightly around Clyde's hips as Clyde intertwined his fingers in Sun Hui's hair. Staying in that position, they walked back upstairs and into the bedroom again. Clyde pushed Sun Hui down on the mattress, watching him bounce lightly at the force. Clyde began taking off his shirt as he smiled devilishly at Sun Hui. "How about we see just how good you look in that collar and how precious a pet you are, hm?"

Sun Hui blushed, staring at the sexy man before him as the sunlight hit his muscles, giving them a gleam that made him drool in excitement. I'm really lucky to have such a man. We came a long way.

"You're crying again," Clyde whispered, startling Sun Hui who was in daze just before. "I thought I told you not to cry again, unless it's because you're happy again?"

Sun Hui smiled through his tears again as he wrapped his arms around Clyde's neck, bringing him closer. He brushed his lips on his ear, "Yes, I'm really, extremely happy!"

This time, Clyde was startled, a light blush appearing on his cheeks.

"Now, I believe you wanted to see exactly how good of a pet I am? Let me show you...master," Sun Hui said as he nibbled softly at his neck. Clyde groaned, pressing Sun Hui down firmly and putting his hands above his head.

"You're being nothing but naughty now..." Clyde smirked. "But...I wouldn't mind if we changed that deal in just how good you are in bed, naughty pet."

And Sun Hui, not one wanting to refuse his master (even if he originally had, Sun Hui knew that it would never be the same as that ever again and from here on out there will be only purity in their relationship), happily obliged to Clyde's wishes.

Meanwhile, Caroline stood alone in her own mansion when she heard a knock on her window. When she saw that Jack was the one disturbing her peace, she felt  both repulsion and a curious desire to open the window for him. When his black eyes stared into hers intensely, Caroline sighed as her curiosity got the best of her. Curiosity did indeed killed the cat, and she knew Jack would be the death of her.

When she opened the window, Jack smiled and climbed into her room, holding out his hand for her once he was completely settled. "Well? Are you ready to start day one of our new journey together, Caroline?"

Very sorry for the late update! I'm getting busier and busier, it seems. It's very short and kind of a filler, too, I know, sorry! Spring break is coming up soon, and I'll have plenty of time to update then!
I'm thinking of ending this arc in three chapters? And then the fourth arc and onwards will be way better than these first three for sure as I will solidify things more.
~Outcast