1.11 (Edited)

*first edit*
Note: This chapter is edited. Old comments may not make sense. Unedited first arc chapters will also be slightly off from the edited ones.

MAJOR WARNING: For those who find rape, or any form of non-consensual/dub-consensual act, extremely uncomfortable or triggering, the mature scene of this chapter has been REMOVED. However, the events leading up to it and after it are still detailed. It will still be mentioned, it will still happen, it's just censored to spare those of the gritty details (as this is important to the relationship of ML and MC). So if dub-con/non-con (aka rape) is not your genre to read, don't read.
Just because I write this, does not mean I support it. If you are a rape victim or know anyone who is, I encourage you to get help, reach out for those who will support you, and ask you to not read this. Rape is wrong, period. Me writing this does not make it right.
This is the only part in this entire story of this nature. Future mature scenes are consensual.
For those of you who chose to continue, read with caution. I already warned you. Past this point is not your normal transmigration romance story.

Sun Hui couldn't stop imagining the moment he knew Wang Shuo had become completely and utterly hopeless. His helpless shouts that cracked, the loneliness and emptiness that took over his beautiful silver eyes as he stared into nothing. For a strong male lead to break so easily, it was both a tragedy and a scary thing to see the hero of a story go through. Wang Shuo never had a happy ending to begin with, but his future looked so bleak now and somehow seemed even harsher than his original punishment.

This was the plan, and at any other time Sun Hui would probably have been laughing in joy, but...no joyful thought came to him whenever he thought of Wang Shuo. The boy he rejected, the boy he left behind, and the boy he betrayed.

Sun Lin, despite the event, seemed to remain optimistic. A bunch of her friends had ditched her, but Sun Lin insisted those friends were fake anyways and not worth her time. She was teased at school for going overboard with jealousy and for being dumped, but she said as long as she knew the truth no one's opinions mattered. She liked to believe it was her who ditched Wang Shuo for being gay, to save her mental pride. Sun Hui had to give her credit, Sun Lin really did act like the strong female lead she was portrayed as. But how would she feel once Wang Shuo tore her apart?

...If he even did that now. Sun Hui wasn't sure if he wanted to talk to him after everything that happened between them.

In fact, with Wang Shuo's resources, he was surprised he hadn't found out by now who really was at fault and told the school. Had he really believed that it was Sun Lin? Or was he hiding his time, using another mind trick of his to get under Sun Hui, to make him afraid?

Or, perhaps...the asshole really loved him enough to not want to get him in trouble and protect him?

If that was the case, then...Wang Shuo really was a lost cause.

Actually, he hadn't seen Wang Shuo at all in school. He heard from people that he had taken a break to save face, but he also heard if he didn't come back soon, Wang Shuo would risk not being able to graduate.

Sun Hui knew the signs from the original plot. Wang Shuo had picked up this peculiar behavior because he had started to spiral down into depression. The original Sun Hui had become a hermit himself before he died, and Wang Shuo had refused to leave his office most of the time and died from the extensive overwork.