Lost in his thoughts while he kept back his tears, he remained till his phone rang and he this time took the effort to take it out of his pocket and see who was calling him. However, maybe it was better if he had ignored it after all cause once he saw that SooLin was calling him, a tear escaped from his eyes which he brushed it quickly, as he didn't want to allow himself to break now. He was the only one that could deal with this situation after all so he had to stand strong and be as clear-minded and efficient as he could.

He stared at his screen, unable to answer, thinking that they may know of what happened as the media had already gathered, reporting over the incident. However even if they didn't know yet, he definitely didn't think that he had the strength to be the one to inform them yet. He felt like a traitor. As if he had betrayed her as well as Mr.Park. He felt like he had failed on looking after Jimin even though no one had directly put such a responsibility over him.

"I am sorry SooLin..." He mumbled to himself before he pulled his phone back on his pocket then his attention was drawn by a policeman who called out to him, making him stand up reflexively.

"Min. Oh it's so nice seeing you." He told him as he saw an old friend with which he was very close when they both were into the police academy. They had even worked together for two years before Sun WonMin, as his full name was, was transferred to the police station in Busan.

"Same. I wish we had met under other circumstances though." He replied as he held a sad smile on his lips, making NamJoon understand that something was wrong.

" I am one of the police officers send to guard Park JiMin." He announced and NamJoon left his surprise show on his face for a moment.

"He didn't do anything." Namjoon stated as his mind started thinking of what could have happened and what they were trying to do.

"I am sorry. The guards of Mrs.Oh testified against him. They claimed that he tried to murder both Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Oh and so the guards shot him to immobilize him. Some of my colleagues are here, waiting to take testimony from Mrs.Oh herself since her wound is under full control. Mrs. Lee has yet to wake up. Nonetheless, a file is opened against him." NamJoon stood speechless as WonMin explained the full situation then he took a deep breath, trying his best to bring his brain to function.

"Have you checked for imprints on the weapons? Security cameras that might have caught something? There must be something on that scene to prove him innocent!" He spoke , his desperation showing in his eyes and his friend lowered his head, before taking a quick look at his surroundings.

"It's a fairy tale case. The ending is predicted. I wish I could so something but...We all need to live. I hope you understand." He placed his hand on his shoulder and patted it before leaving his hand slide down and smoothly managing to leave a note at NamJoon's pocket.

He stays there watching his friend turn around and go, then he hurries to find the bathroom so he could close himself into a secure space and read whatever was that he entrusted him with. It was obvious that he was risking while doing so, however, NamJoon knew that WonMin was always a guy that took pride in his morals. Sometimes in life however, the power of corruption can be so big that it can cover up anything, and close mouths even of people that live for justice as he was. Yet he had a family. His wife had a year that had given birth to a beautiful girl as far as he knew and as such it would be good that he wouldn't play with his life.

However same applied for NamJoon too, as while he entered into the bathroom for men, he received an email from his chief, informing him of the order that just arrived from the headquarters and was ordered to be send to all police force, giving struck orders to stay out of the case as it has strictly assigned to the police stations of Busan.