"Mrs.Oh. Police are coming." One of the guards that were standing by the door, suddenly announced as the people they had left to guard the roads -while the wife of the prime minister was there- had informed him. 

"Should we leave?" The guard beside you asked her and you just felt relieved, hoping that they will come soon however her laughter washed that hope you had, while she stepped towards Jimin and you crawled towards him in a protective manner.

"Don't touch him!" You told her as she brought her heel and stepped on his thigh, making you outraged.

"You love him, you care for him. Yet he shot you, he shot me. Poor Mrs. Lee. You never imagined it, right?" She smiled at you as she spoke and your eyes grew wide at the realization of what she was planning to do, before you lost consciousness due to a sudden hit at the back of your head.

---Change of Set---

"What is going on? Why is Mr. Kim not answering his phone?"TaeYong asked anxiously as he was now pacing up and down LeeGuk's living room since he had come to him, knowing that he had more freedom of expression in that space than his house and in this critical moment he sure was unable to pretend to be okay as it would have been required of him to do while at his house, at the presence of his parents which he didn't want to get involved nor worry.

"He may be unable to. Just stay put. He said he had called the police department of Busan to go there since he would take time to arrive there. " LeeGuk replied while he himself was going up and down, worried about your life deeply.

"Is it good for the police to be involved though. How do we explain all this if anything reaches the media?" TaeYong questioned one more worry that was going on his head and LeeGuk stopped abruptly at his steps and turned to look at him with a gaze that implying that what he just said was of secondary importance.

"I am sorry okay. I am just freaking out about everything that may happen after in general because I don't  want to think of the possibilities of the now!" He defended himself as it was true that the though of HaNeul actually succeeding, was something he didn't want to think about.

"Grab you coat. Let's go to the police station and wait for Officer Kim there" LeeGuk propose and neither of them hesitated of doing so as staying there and doing nothing was eating their minds away painfully.

---Time skip---

NamJoon was at the hospital hall, staying there on his own, paler than he had ever been in his life, with thoughts that never were more monochrome.

For a long time, he was afraid of such a day coming. A day that he would find his friend covered in blood, lifeless. A day that he could do nothing but watch. He had told him multiple times to be careful, he was the one that could sleep at nights whenever Jimin was to go out for his so-called 'Missions'. He was the one that felt relieved every time that he would call him after, even he knew his friend had managed to just get away with a crime. He couldn't help but be happy that he was unharmed regardless. Even though he lived in constant fear of losing him. 

He was supposed to be over with it now. He had managed to pay his debt and as such Jimin had no need to be doing those stuff anymore yet the day Namjoon feared of still reached to him. He clearly remembered that he had told him to wait but as always Jimin hadn't listened to him and now, he was in life danger, while all the could do as his best friend was stand there, oblivious if his friend is drifting away from life as he stays still or is not.

The situation was surely unpleasant and pressuring, however, he still was thankful that they had managed to bring him to the hospital still alive and they had a chance of saving him. And honestly, that's all he wanted to hear. All he was waiting for was a doctor to come out and tell him that he survived, he made it.