Encouragement| Fluff

This takes place during the Seven Deadly Sins movie "Prisoners of the Sky" but I changed it. Instead of Meliodas being in the sky temple he stays in the bar and he meets Solaad earlier and of course so do the others. Hope you all enjoy!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Third Person's P.O.V
The sun was beginning to set as the sins were all drinking together. The only ones not drinking were of course Elizabeth and Solaad. They all agreed to go to the Sky Temple and save his people much to his relief.
"Hey Solaad, would you like to go outside for a bit? I'm sure the drinking is overwhelming for you." Elizabeth spoke politely with a warm smile on her face and it was something that Solaad liked. Elizabeth reminded him of his beloved Ellatte and noticed how they both worried about him.
"Ah yes, thanks Ella- I mean Elizabeth." Solaad smiled a bit and walked out of the bar with the princess. Everyone was to drunk to really notice their absence but Meliodas surely did and couldn't stop his jealousy from rising so he snuck outside to spy on the two. He felt bad but he couldn't help it.
"Tell me, do I really look that much like this Ellatte?" Elizabeth questioned happily as Solaad nodded. As he looked at the princess he saw Ellatte. He missed her dearly...
"Yeah...but you're more fair tempered than she is though." Solaad muttered and thought about the countless times Ellatte had punched him for worrying her or acted like a tsundere. That was one of the things he loved about her. Elizabeth giggled at the thought of her look alike screaming all the time.
"Hey Solaad, you came here because you wanted to save your hometown right?" Elizabeth asked for confirmation while looking into his eyes that held sorrow in his eyes, he couldn't stop thinking about Ellatte.
"But in the end...I couldn't find the great Oshiro...I didn't accomplish anything." Listening in on their conversation made Meliodas understand how insecure his look alike was and how he missed a lover back home.
"The fact that you came here has meaning in itself! I'm sure if Meliodas were here I'm sure that's what he would tell you!" Elizabeth declared with love in her eyes while she thought about Meliodas.
"He would...?" Solaad muttered and let out a small laugh as Elizabeth nodded her head. Meliodas couldn't stop smiling, seeing his beloved princess talk so highly of him made him love her even more.
"I set out on a journey of my own too...I wanted to find the Seven Deadly Sins and save the kingdom of Liones! It was a reckless and painful journey but when I realized that I was powerless...Meliodas was there to save me. Meliodas told me...because I set out on a journey to save others I was able to find the sins. If I had stayed put in that castle then nothing would've begun...that is what he said to me!" Elizabeth smiled happily with a slight blush on her face, she felt embarrassed that she ranted about her crush to his look alike.
"Meliodas sounds like an amazing person.." Solaad commented with amazement in his eyes.
"He is! Meliodas is an important person to me and so...I swore to myself that I would do all I can for him. You feel that way for Ellatte right?" Elizabeth giggled while Solaad blushed, he did promise himself he would do anything for Ellatte no matter the cost.
"But still...I could never be like Meliodas..." Seconds later Meliodas came out of his hiding place and began to grope Elizabeth who gasped then as usual blushed like crazy.
"Just be yourself kid~ But if you want to grope your lover then watch and learn~" Meliodas chuckled as he continued groping the princess. Solaad was blushing at the situation he was witnessing but smiled anyway. He finally realized it's okay not be someone people expect you to be, being yourself is what matters the most in life.
"...Thank you, Meliodas and Elizabeth." Solaad thought to himself as he looked up at the sky, thinking about Ellatte once again...