A Dragon's Jealousy | Fluff

Third Person's P.O.V
The bar was bustling with customers so everyone was working late at night. Ban was obviously cooking, Meliodas and Escanor handled the drinks, everyone else was taking orders. Hawk was cleaning up the leftover food.
"Elizabeth would you please take this to table 5~?" Meliodas asked cheerfully as he held the tray of two mugs of booze. Elizabeth eagerly nodded and walked towards table 5 with the tray in hand.
"Here you go!" Elizabeth kept a smile plastered on her face and was shocked to see one of the two males that she just handed the booze to groped her.
"Thanks cutie~" The man smirked and Meliodas came walking towards them and yanked his hand away from his beloved princess.
"Don't touch what's mine got it?" Meliodas muttered firmly in the patrons ear so the silverette wouldn't hear his words.
"M-Meliodas...are you alright?" Elizabeth stuttered softly as she looked into the blonde's eyes. She could tell he was angry but she wanted him to say it to her himself.
"I'm fine Elizabeth~ Now time to close up shop!" Meliodas chuckled and once everyone left he immediately grabbed onto the princess' hand gently and walked upstairs. Once they were in their room, he slammed the door shut.
"Meliodas you're worrying me..." Elizabeth spoke lowly and watched as the dragon sin pull her closer into his warm embrace. He gently lifted her up and they both layed in bed.
"I hate it when people touch you...I wanted to rip that guy's hand off." Meliodas muttered and that's when she finally understood why he was so angry moments before. He was jealous!
"Meliodas...I don't like that man touching me. I only...l-like your hands on me." Elizabeth confessed as her cheeks flared red, she wasn't used to saying such lewd things like that.
"Nishishi~ You like it huh~?" Meliodas began to grope the breast the man had touched so his foul stench would be replaced with his own.
"M-Meliodas...!" Elizabeth blurted out as her blush somehow got more red than it had been before.
"I love you Elizabeth~ I promise to protect you~!" Meliodas declared firmly with a loving smile on his face. His emerald orbs showed how deep his love was for the Liones princess..
"I-I love you too Meliodas! I know I'm safe with you." And with that the couple leaned in for a passionate kiss. If it weren't for the dragon's jealousy...they both wouldn't have confessed. Jealousy works in mysterious ways doesn't it...?