Reminisce | Fluff

Third Person's P.O.V
The sun shined brightly over the Liones Kingdom, it had been days since Elizabeth's curse was broken and Merlin stopped her time so she'd be young together with her beloved Meliodas. The townspeople were thankful that their princess would no longer suffer and she was also reunited with her family as a Liones princess. Today she spent her time at the Boar Hat since they all had a day off. Meliodas took her to the beautiful view they spent their time in when she was a young child. No one had to worry about her inevitable death any longer. It was now just happy moments shared with each other.
"You look amazing in that dress Elizabeth~" Meliodas teased making her blush instantly. Despite knowing him for over 3000 years, Meliodas still had that effect on her. Their love was and always will be strong.
"T-Thank you! King made it for me as a gift." Elizabeth smiled at her beloved demon with love in her eyes. In all of her 107 lives she still loved him.
"Your breasts are calling my name~" Meliodas teased once again and began to grope her while he chuckled at how more red her face had gotten.
"S-Someone might see!" Elizabeth stuttered out and was shocked when he stopped groping her and instead pulled her into a loving hug.
"If anyone did see then they would know you're my woman~ As Liz you were very rough y'know~? Despite your different personalities I still fell in love with you!" Meliodas declared with a cheerful smile and love was in his eyes as he looked into her sapphire orbs.
"Even if I was just a mere baker in one of my many previous lives? Or when I was a dancer or when...I was a sailor?" Meliodas chuckled as Elizabeth listed some of her jobs her previous lives had done so long ago.
"No matter what I always loved you, even now and forever~!" And with that, Meliodas pulled his beloved into a passionate kiss.
"He really does...love me. I want to be by his side forever..." Elizabeth thought to herself as she deepened the kiss by wrapping her arms around his neck. Sadly after a while they both needed breath and pulled away only for their lips to collide once more. No more suffering...only happiness as they spend their time together. Love that lasted for 3000 long years...