3000 Years Ago | Fluff

Third Person's P.O.V
The sun shines over all of Britannia, all clans were finally at peace now. No more fighting or bloodshed. Even relationships to other kinds were allowed so now everyone knew that the leader of the ten commandments Meliodas was together with the Supreme Deity's daughter Elizabeth.
"The sky looks so beautiful!" Elizabeth giggled happily as she looked up at the clear blue sky as she stood beside her beloved demon.
"You're even more beautiful Elizabeth~" Meliodas teased, making the goddess blush like crazy.
"Meliodas! A-Anyways at least the war is over right?" Elizabeth tried to make her blush go away as she looked into the blonde's emerald orbs.
"Yeah, because now we don't have to hide our relationship anymore! I want that bastard Mael to know you're mine~" Meliodas hugged the goddess with a small pout on his face making her sweatdrop.
"He won't ever interfere in our relationship Meliodas, he knows I love you!" Elizabeth declared cheerfully making his hearts skip a beat. When they first met...all Meliodas wanted to do was kill Elizabeth since they were enemies. However, after their battle all Elizabeth did was smile and her kindness is what made him fall madly in love with her.
"We will always be together okay Elizabeth? Even in death!" Meliodas declared with a smile on his face as the goddess nodded in agreement.
"Yes! Together forever~!" Elizabeth giggled with a light blush on her face as the wind gently swayed her hair as well as her wings.
"Race ya back to the fairy king's forest!" Meliodas suddenly blurted out before flying off into the sky making the goddess pout.
"Wait for me~!" Elizabeth whined as she took off into the skies, during their littles challenges like this, she won twice while he won the other five. When she first met Meliodas, all she saw was a misunderstood demon who needed a friend. Over time she had fell in love with him because of his determination to protect those dear to him.
"You really have changed ever since we first met...Meliodas." Elizabeth thought to herself as she looked at the cheerful demon that flew a few feet in front of her.
"Catch up Elizabeth~!" Meliodas shouted happily as he begun to slow down and held onto her hand. He enjoyed flying with her like this.
"You changed me for the better...thank you Elizabeth." Meliodas thought to himself and looked at the smiling goddess. He was no longer the emotionless killing machine...he was just Meliodas.