Naming The Baby | Fluff

Third Person's P.O.V
Months had passed since the Demon King was defeated and Elizabeth's curse was broken. The sins all went their separate ways and Meliodas and Elizabeth got married then became king and queen of Liones. That kingdom became a place where all clans were welcomed. Elizabeth lay comfortably in a chair beside her beloved demon who could help but stare at her with love in his eyes.
"I still can't believe I'm going to be a father!" Meliodas chuckled with an excited smile making the goddess laugh at his cheerfulness.
"I know you're excited! I cannot forget Zeldris' and Gelda's faces when they were here last. A baby that had a demon and goddess as parents is unheard of! Granted, I'm half human at the moment." Elizabeth giggled with a smile on her face and soon tilted her head in confusion when she saw Meliodas deep in thought.
"Meliodas? Are you still trying to figure out...what to name the baby?" Elizabeth questioned with as she gently rubbed her stomach. She was excited to see their baby and already loved the baby dearly.
"I got it~! Tristan!!" Meliodas blurted out with a cheerful smile, and it made the goddess happy. Tristan sounded like a wonderful name for their unborn son.
"Tristan...may you have a bright future ahead of you." Elizabeth continued to rub her stomach and blushed when Meliodas got on his knees and kissed her stomach.
"We'll all be a happy family~!" Meliodas chuckled then started walking towards the open window. He looked at the beautiful sky filled with birds. He smiled even more as he thought how lucky he was.
"I wonder what's in store~" Meliodas hummed then walked back to his beloved who gestured for him to come closer. She soon pressed her lips onto his lovingly. No more pain and suffering...only happiness.
                ••••••••••••••••••
I had to make it short since I'm exhausted, I apologize! :)