Heart Disease | Angst & Fluff

Third Person's P.O.V
A few weeks had passed since Tristan's 10th birthday party. The sins had decided to stay in Liones to work as knights again. King and Diane chose new rulers for their clans so they wouldn't have to worry. The sins were on a mission so it was up to Tristan to keep Elizabeth company in Meliodas' stead.
"Mother you've been tired almost everyday! What's wrong?" Tristan asked with worry in his eyes. Elizabeth smiled as she gently rubbed her son's head.
"Everything will be okay Tristan...I will surely be healed soon." Elizabeth spoke softly and thought about everything that's happened for the past 3000 years. The curses were finally gone, she got married to Meliodas, and had a son. She couldn't be happier.
"Mother..." Tristan gently squeezed her hand as a tear dripped down his cheek and Elizabeth wiped it away.
"Tristan! Let's go train outside!!" Lancelot shouted cheerfully but Tristan shook his head. He was really worried about his mother.
"Go play alright? Elaine is going to watch over me." Elizabeth spoke calmly as she smiled at Elaine who moved from her place beside Lancelot and stood next to Tristan.
"Your mother is right, I will take care of her okay. Go have fun!" Elaine smiled and watched both Tristan and Lancelot run out of the room.
"Elaine...you can read my heart can't you?" Elizabeth looked at her fairy friend with sadness in her eyes.
"Yes...you have heart disease. The same one that killed your father's sister Nadja right?" Elaine clenched her fist as tears dripped down her cheeks. She couldn't bare to lose a precious friend.
"Yes...Meliodas and the others are scheduled to arrive at sunset. Hopefully...I can make it that long. I already feel...weak." Elizabeth spoke tiredly and was unaware that Tristan was listening in on their conversation with Lancelot. Tristan convinced him to go back with him because he was worried about Elizabeth.
"Mother...is going to die." Tristan muttered then burst into the room with tears dripping down his face.
"Tristan..." Elizabeth spoke weakly as she started to cry as well. She tried healing herself already but it had no effect on her.
"I won't let you die mother! If only...my power that I inherited from you had awakened! I only awakened father's power so far, but...I can't save you without healing you!" Tristan screamed as he got onto the bed and hugged his mother tightly.
"Lancelot let's leave them be for now.." Elaine wiped her tears away as she carried Lancelot out of the room.
"Tristan...it's not your fault. Do not blame yourself." Elizabeth soon looked out the window and saw the sins outside walking towards the castle.
"Elizabeth I'm back~!" Meliodas spoke cheerfully as he walked into the room. It only took him seconds to walk to their room, he was worried about his beloved and wanted to see her.
"Mother is getting more sick father...she has the disease that killed grandpa's sister." Tristan's words shocked Meliodas and he looked into Elizabeth's sapphire orbs and saw how sad she looked.
"Elizabeth...why didn't you tell me?" Meliodas muttered as he got onto his knees and held onto her hand just like Tristan was doing but was sitting beside her on the bed.
"I was scared...but it's too late for me. I feel myself slowly slipping away...Meliodas please take care of Tristan for me." Elizabeth smiled weakly as she started to slowly close her eyes.
"Elizabeth...!!" Meliodas shouted as tears dripped down his cheeks.
"Mother no!!!!!!" Tristan screamed loudly and he soon began to glow brightly. Meliodas was shocked that his healing powers had awakened. Even if Elizabeth's eyes were closed he could still hear her heartbeat. Tristan was saving her! Once the light vanished he watched Elizabeth open her eyes once again.
"Tristan...you saved me." Elizabeth smiled as she hugged him tightly with a warm smile. She could still live happily with Meliodas and Tristan.