The Abandoned Heaven's Theater| Fluff

Third Person's P.O.V
The sun shines brightly over all of Britannia, and Elizabeth wanted to take her beloved Meliodas to a place that no one ever goes to anymore. The Heaven's Abandoned Theater, a place that used to be famous for it's plays but was then abandoned due to the war growing far more worse.
"There you are Elizabeth!" Meliodas smiled as the goddess landed right in front of him. They were in a forest at the moment but they couldn't be happier as long as they were together.
"Sorry I took so long Meliodas! You ready to go to the secret place~?" Elizabeth giggled happily with excitment in her eyes, she was curious how would Meliodas react once he saw the theater.
"Yup! Let's get going before someone sees us." Meliodas smiled as he gently grabbed onto the goddess' hand and begun flying high in the sky.

Elizabeth's P.O.V
Meliodas holding onto my hand makes my heart dance happily, he's so warm. There's no one else that can make me feel the way he does.
"I can't wait for you to see the secret place! You'll love it~!" I smiled happily as I looked at Meliodas with love in my eyes. If we hadn't met...I wonder what would become of us.
"I know I'll love the secret place~ You picked it after all!" Meliodas chuckled and once again my heart skipped a beat. I truly love Meliodas...
"Oh we're here!" I suddenly shouted and pointed ahead to reveal a floating theater that looked broken down but still standing. This place means a lot to me, it's the place I realized that I loved Meliodas and wanted to confess a month ago. This is no longer my secret place...it's ours.

Meliodas' P.O.V
This seems to be an abandoned theater that the goddesses went too, it's still beautiful regardless of it being a bit beaten down.
"Thank you for showing me this place Elizabeth~ It means a lot!" I smiled cheerfully at Elizabeth who began to blush and suddenly hugged me
I could only laugh and held onto her as well.
"This place is where I realized I had fallen in love with you and confessed to you later on." So that's why Elizabeth was so excited to show me this place, it was what motivated her to confess to me. For me, this is where I realized just how much Elizabeth truly means to me...I love her.
"Our secret place now~ Let's make the most of the time we have together!" I smiled and our lips soon met in a loving kiss. Relations between a demon and a goddess is forbidden but so what? As long as Elizabeth is by my side...I will fight for her. I will fight for a future where we'd have our happily ever after...
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Sorry it's so short, I'm exhausted and it's 1:00 in the morning. I'll update my other story later. :)