Red String of Fate | AU Fluff

Third Person's P.O.V
The red string of fate is supposed to be tied to your finger and eventually you'll find the other end of the string tied to your soulmate. Elizabeth who was just a normal girl wandered down the street in search of a job. She just graduated high school and couldn't attend university like she planned. Her sick father needed help getting by so she sacrificed her education for him. Her sisters Veronica and Margaret offered to watch over him but she denied them. She wanted everyone to live their lives happily. The silverette kept looking down at her finger and the red string was there.
"Who is my soulmate?" Elizabeth muttered softly to herself as she continued walking down the sidewalk. Her sister Margaret was in town for the weekend and watched over their father while Elizabeth searched for a job. Moments later she bumped into someone and landed on her butt.
"EEK!" Elizabeth suddenly blurted out and looked up to see a tall girl with brown hair in a pigtail style.
"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry miss!" The girl shouted and helped Elizabeth up with a smile on her face.
"It's alright! I'm Elizabeth and you are?" Elizabeth dusted herself off and smiled back at the cheerful brunette.
"I'm Diane~! Oh, why are you all alone?" Diane tilted her head as Elizabeth began to explain she was looking for a job to support herself and her father who was old.
"I'm actually heading to my job and we need a waitress~! I'm late but if you want I could take you there!" Diane suggested and Elizabeth began to smile even more.
"Yes!" Elizabeth started to run together with the brunette towards what appeared to be a bar in the shape of a hat.
"This is the Boar Hat~! The captain can be really perverted so watch out." Diane giggled as she walked into the bar together with Elizabeth.

Elizabeth's P.O.V
The bar looked so lively! Taking a long look at everything made me feel excited if I got the job.
"Hey Elizabeth~! Talk to the captain, he's over there!" Diane pointed to the counter and that's when I saw it. The other side of the red string of fate.
"...We finally found each other at last..." I could hear my own voice in my head...just who is this person? Seeing his emerald orbs stare into my sapphire orbs...I felt like I've known him forever. Once I walked up to this blonde stranger I couldn't help but blush. He was my soulmate.
"So you're my soulmate aye~?" The blonde smirked pervertedly as he begun to grope my breasts. I let out a gasp, Diane was right about him being a pervert.
"Captain!" Diane came rushing and kicked him away from me. I sweatdropped and saw that the blonde boy looked happier when he locked eyes with mine. It seemed we were both relieved we found each other like this.
"Anyways~ I'm Meliodas!" Meliodas smiled cheerfully as he reached his hand out to me.
"M-My name is Elizabeth! It's nice to meet you s-soulmate." I grabbed his hand and blushed. His warmth...I never want to let go. I finally found him and I'm never leaving...