Meliodas' Tears | Angst/Fluff

I'm making this as a present for a friend of mine on Instagram! The account is kamichigiris!! I hope you enjoyed reading it and felt at least a bit better.
                  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Third Person's P.O.V
Meliodas sat under a tree alone as he stared up at the night sky. Memories of losing his beloved goddess remained in his mind. Guild filled him up...so much regret too.
"Why did you have to leave me all alone...? Liz..." Meliodas muttered softly as he clenched his fist in frustration. 106 times...he has watched his beloved die right before his very eyes.
"I knew I'd find you here~!" Elizabeth smiled happily with love in her sapphire orbs.
"How'd you find me...?" Meliodas' eyes widened and he could no longer hide his sadness like usual...tears started dripping down his cheeks.
"I could just tell! Meliodas...why are you crying?" Elizabeth was no longer smiling, she was sad and her eyes were filled with worry.
"I was just thinking about Liz...and all my duties as captain of the Seven Deadly Sins is too much to handle. How am I supposed to pretend everything is okay again? I'm...I can't Elizabeth. I'm not strong enough..." Meliodas didn't bother hiding his emotions any longer and just continued to cry.
"Meliodas...you're not alone. When times get tough...rely on me even if you can't tell the others. I'm right here with you...forever." Elizabeth smiled reassuringly as she got on her knees to hug the demon close to her.
"Elizabeth...I swore to protect you but what if I'm not strong enough?" Meliodas pulled the princess closer to him and looked up into her sapphire orbs that were filled with love.
"Even if one day I die...I don't want you to blame yourself. Everyone dies eventually...and you shouldn't shoulder this burden alone. It's okay if you can't save me...because you'll always be my knight in shining armor. My dragon too...my beloved demon." Elizabeth spoke gently and it shocked the dragon sin. He felt undeserving of her love...he didn't want to lose her.
"I love you Elizabeth..." Meliodas leaned up and placed a loving kiss on her lips. Once he pulled away he noticed how red her face was.
"I-I love you too Meliodas, always!" Elizabeth blurted out shyly making the blonde truly smile. Even if things got tough...he knew the princess was there for him.