Sinful Relations | Angst & Fluff

Third Person's P.O.V
The son of the Supreme Deity stood before the 2nd daughter of the Demon King, Margaret. She knew of the relationship between him and her older sister Elizabeth. "Stay away from her Meliodas! Do you have any idea what kind of punishment she'll receive if father found out?! She'd be executed!!" She shouted angrily with hate in her demonic eyes. Meliodas let out a gasp as he worried about his beloved demon. "Elizabeth...she...she won't die. I'll protect her!" Meliodas declared with determination in his eyes, even if he were to die he'd be happy as long as the silverette was safe. "Very well, you chose a path full of not only your suffering but Elizabeth as well." Margaret spoke firmly then flew away from the blonde who clenched his fist. '...I will protect her.' Meliodas thought to himself as he imagined his beloved smiling at him, he'll do anything to keep that smile on her face.
{The top half is from my post on Instagram. I changed it up a bit. The rest is something I'm making up as I go.}
"There you are Meliodas! I've been looking for you y'know?" Elizabeth spoke happily, she wasn't a malicious demon anymore. Meliodas changed her for the better.
"Sorry! I was just um...talking to someone." Meliodas didn't want to let Elizabeth know he spoke with her sister Margaret. What he didn't even realize was that she could already sense Margaret's presence even if it was faint.
"Ready for our date then?" Elizabeth smiled lovingly at the blonde god as she extended her hand towards him. Meliodas smiled and eagerly grasped onto her hand as they begun flying up high to their secret place; the abandoned heavens theater.
"Elizabeth am I causing you trouble? If your father finds out...you would be executed." Meliodas spoke sadly and noticed Elizabeth's grip on his hand had tightened.
"He won't find out okay? Even if he did it's not your fault, I made this decision of being in a relationship with you." Elizabeth spoke firmly with a serious gaze and her words eased some of his worries but he was still guilty.
"But-"
"No buts~ I love you Meliodas and no one can ever change that." Elizabeth's words made Meliodas smile with reddened cheeks. No matter what happens...everything would turn out alright as long as they were together.