The Voices Won't Stop Pt. 2 | Angst

Third Person's P.O.V
It's been a year since the day Elizabeth died and he couldn't get over this death the most. None of her previous lives ever took their lives and he blamed himself the most for not waking up in time to stop her. Luckily the ten commandments were defeated and he fixed his relationship with his younger brother Zeldris. He still traveled with the sins in search of Elizabeth's next reincarnation.
"It's all your fault she killed herself!" Meliodas couldn't stop the voices he'd been hearing ever since Elizabeth's death. Perhaps it was the guilt eating him up? He didn't know...all he wanted was to see Elizabeth again.
"Kill yourself! You deserve to die after your death a year ago caused Elizabeth to take her own life!!" The voices won't stop...he couldn't take it anymore. He wanted those voices to go away.
"Elizabeth...the only way to atone for your death...is to take my life again." Meliodas muttered to himself as he layed in bed staring at the floor where he saw Elizabeth's dead body after waking up from his coma.
"Die!! Die!! Die~!" Meliodas took out his sword and was close to ending his life but Merlin had burst through the door with the sins.
"Captain don't! You're hearing voices to right?! It's a demon!!" Merlin shouted as she shot magic over Meliodas' head then a small demon fairy was revealed. She screamed in pain as she vanished.
"The voices finally stopped..." Meliodas muttered then Ban walked up to him and punched his face.
"Dumbass...if you died then I'd lose my best friend. I lost Elaine twice...you said you'd help me revive her." Ban spoke firmly as all the other sins nodded in agreement.
"I'm sorry...I just want to see Elizabeth again." Meliodas began to cry in front of the others as he started to think about holding Elizabeth's 107th reincarnation in his arms all bloody..
"You're not alone...captain." Diane spoke softly with sadness in her eyes. She missed her best friend...the others missed a comrade...and Meliodas missed a lover.