Useless Power...! | Angst

Requested by: LindaAleDaSilva°  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °Third Person's P

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °
Third Person's P.O.V
After being badly hurt by the ten commandments, Meliodas layed in bed as Elizabeth tried to heal him. The sins watched as her magic couldn't heal the dragon sin.
"What's gonna happen to the captain...?" Diane muttered softly with guilt in her eyes. Elizabeth held onto her lover's hand as he smiled tiredly at her, she hated feeling so helpless.
"The captain just needs some rest, let's leave them be." Merlin spoke calmly even if she was genuinely worried for the blonde, she hated showing emotion.
"Better get well soon dumbass.." Ban huffed as the sins and Hawk left the room. At that moment Elizabeth began to cry making the blonde worry.
"Elizabeth..." Meliodas muttered as he lifted his hand up to caress her cheek.
"This power I have...is absolutely useless! If I can't be useful to you Meliodas...why am I still here?" Elizabeth cried even more as she took a long look at how wounded Meliodas looked. So many cuts, bruises, and dried up blood.
"You matter to me Elizabeth. Why would you think otherwise? I love you and it doesn't matter to me if your power doesn't work sometimes, all you need is practice.." Meliodas smiles cheerfully despite being in so much pain. Once he fell unconscious she began to worry about his health.
"Meliodas...! Wake up!" Elizabeth shouted with more tears dripping down her cheeks.
"MELIODAS!!" Elizabeth shouted loudly as her magic activated and began to heal the dragon sin's wounds. She gasped with shock in her eyes, her powers actually worked! Once Meliodas opened his eyes, she had immediately hugged him tightly.
"I knew you could do it~" Meliodas giggled cheerfully as he began to grope her breasts with a perverted smile.
"Don't scare me like that again Meliodas.." Elizabeth muttered with a loving smile on her face. The guilt in her heart vanished and was replaced with relief. Elizabeth finally understood how her powers activated, she felt love.
° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

I'm sorry it took so long, but I hope you enjoyed it!