107th Elizabeth| Angst

Third Person's P.O.V
Rain began to pour from the skies, all that could be heard...was crying. After successfully stopping Meliodas from becoming Demon King and got his emotions back, Elizabeth had been severely injured during the final battle. It was the third day and her curse was activated. Surrounded by her comrades and held by her beloved...Elizabeth couldn't be happier than she was at that moment.
"Elizabeth...I'm so sorry. I failed you! I tried so hard to save you, but...it wasn't enough." Meliodas couldn't stop his tears from falling, it was the first time the sins saw their captain crying.
"Meliodas you idiot...I'm happy you didn't become Demon King. If you had succeeded...we never would see each other again. Even if the curse still goes on...at least we're together." Elizabeth spoke softly as she weakly smiled up at her beloved.
"Elizabeth don't die!! You're my best friend!" Diane shouted as tears fell from her eyes, she felt so guilty for Elizabeth's awakening.
"Diane...I will be reborn again and I'm certain we'll become best friends once more." Elizabeth smiled at her trusted friend and her words made Diane cry even more despite her smile.
"Elizabeth...I love you. Next time for sure...I will break this curse with the sins help." Meliodas spoke firmly as more tears fell from his emerald orbs. His sorrow was overwhelming..
"I love you...too. Remember...it was my choice...to love you...it wasn't fabricated by my mother. Never forget...the good times...Meliodas..." Elizabeth closed her eyes as death finally took her for the 107th time. Even in death, she was smiling. The sins were heartbroken at the loss of a comrade and Meliodas was hurt most of all...he lost his beloved.
"...Elizabeth...Elizabeth...Eliza...beth..." Meliodas muttered softly and felt his wrath rising once again. He couldn't take it...the pain was to much.
"Meliodas!! At this rate we'll be killed if you lose control!" Merlin shouted as darkness started to swirl around Meliodas as he held Elizabeth's dead body like a tornado.
"Never forget...the good times...Meliodas..." Elizabeth's words lingered in Meliodas' mind and he soon calmed down causing his darkness to vanish.
"Captain look!" King shouted and pointed towards a certain direction. Once Meliodas turned to look at what got King's attention, he gasped. It was a woman holding Elizabeth's 108th reincarnation.
"We meet again...Elizabeth." Meliodas muttered softly as he smiled sadly towards her.
"This time for sure...I will save you." Meliodas thought to himself and walked towards the woman and Elizabeth's new reincarnation. Hope filled his heart...and a new found determination.