0|0|Foreword/Disclaimer/Summary

nyctophilia | j.jk
© -AnimeLover67- 2020

Summary:

nyctophilia
noun
/nĭk-fĭl′ē-ə/
•an attraction to darkness or night; finding relaxation or comfort in the darkness.

who would have thought, that accompanying your best friend to her workplace would end up with you being kidnapped by the youngest member of the most scariest gang in south korea?

~•~

Disclaimer:

I don't own BTS or the members. The portrayal of all characters in the story is purely fictional and does not depict them in real life. This is just a fanfic, please keep this in mind while you read.

~•~

Author's Note:

A warm welcome to new ARMYs and old! If you're reading one of my fanfics for the first time, be sure to check out the others if you like this one! And if you've read my others, do let me know what you think!

This is my fourth book in my BTS Series, and it's about our boy Jungkook! I think we all are suckers for mafia Jungkook and as the outside must have shown you, this one is a mafia AU! (Of course the fact that I failed completely to portray the mafia correctly is the reason why this book is only 13+ and not 15+ or 18+)

Jungkook is my bias but I love the other six just as much. Solo stans are advised to stay out of my book– we prefer a healthy audience of ot7! If you love them all as much as I (or god forbid, more than I) do, jump right in, but not before reading the following rules! DO NOT SKIP THE RULES!

Keep Calm and Love Bangtan!

Lots of love,

~ AnimeLover67

~•~

Before you read, please read these few rules:

1) No hate comments or hurting other readers.
I don't appreciate such things, so please refrain from doing so. All hate comments will be deleted and I may have to report you, which I don't want to. Let's just all be a happy family, okay?

2) No bad-mouthing my characters.
This is something I have noticed in a lot of BTS fanfics. Some people tend to curse and bad-mouth characters at time (mostly, the other girl). I don't like that. When I craft my characters, I do it with love. Whatever their role is, I want you to respect them, just like you would want others to respect you.

3) No forcing for updates.
Alright, this one is pretty light. I will update once a week, so no worries there. If you like my story, you can express so, but try not to put comments that tell me to update; I feel a bit pressurized. 

4) (Y/n) (l/n), not an OC.
I have seen that some people prefer a name/OC. I personally prefer the (y/n) format. If you want an OC, I can suggest you a whole bio... But the story will have (y/n) all around.

5) No stealing my work, or ideas.
I don't want anybody stealing my story or ideas; that's plagiarism. If you find another book similar to mine, please inform me. It might just be a coincidence.

6) No cursing or swearing in the comments. At all.
This book is open for all ages (in case of Nyctophilia, PG-13), so I would really like it if you don't curse anybody. Please don't curse any characters in the story, mainly, the 'reader'... I don't like that. :(

7) Please read the description outside.
I don't know, some people don't read the description outside? Well, if you're like that, please read it because it has some important pointers about my story that will help you, like, number of chapters, size of chapters, ships, etc.

8) Other k-pop groups that might be mentioned should be treated with respect.
I may mention other group members in my fanfics, but I like to maintain a friendly relation between all fandoms. No matter what their role is (even that of a villain) please know that I don't hate them nor do I want to start fan-wars. I love and respect them all and expect you to do so as well. Remember ARMYs, we represent our boys as a fandom, and thus we shoulder this great responsibility of being respectful.

9) Enjoy!
I'm putting a lot of efforts and time in this story, so I hope y'all enjoy and have fun reading!
😘💜

Thanks for choosing my book! It means a lot to me that out of the millions of BTS fanfics you chose to read mine.

~•~

P.S.
If you want to promote your own story here, feel free. But only on this 'chapter'. That way, if someone wants a good book, they can search through the comments and so can I!

~•~

Coming Soon...
First Chapter:
11/05/2020
11th May 2020...