0|9|A Weirdly Normal Morning

Previously:

Taehyung took me back to my room and said goodnight before leaving. I navigated my way to my bed and plopped down onto it, tired for some reason.

I wondered how tomorrow will go.

Presently:

"What's for breakfast?" I asked as soon as I had sat up on my bed. Jin, who had come to wake me up by showering me with warm hugs, smiled even more warmly.

"What would you like to have?" He asked. I opened my eyes widely to get them used to being open and looked sideways and up and down.

"Hm, what are the options?" I asked after I finished, looking at him through slightly wider than before eyes.

"Anything. Any kind of egg, bacon, bread, pancake; you name it, I can make it," he said, listing them off his fingers.

"Do you have muffins?" I asked, removing the blankets off me. He nodded. "Then, can you please give me some chocolate muffins and a cup of hot chocolate? That would be amazing!"

"Of course, you take a bath, it will be prepared," he said immediately. I shot him the most grateful look.

"You're amazing, Jin-oppa," I said. "Tell me, aren't you married? If you aren't, I really think your spouse is going to be very lucky."

"Ah, I'm not married but I do have someone I would like to be married to," Jin said with a suggestive smile. I threw him an amused look over my shoulder as I pulled out a brush and toothpaste from the small cup by the basin. "Someday, I'll tell you who, but it's not for today. C'mon, hurry up, you have a packed schedule today!"

I only hummed in response since I had a mouthful of the foam of the toothpaste and a toothbrush sticking out. Jin disappeared from behind me, as I could see from the mirror.

I finished brushing and went to the closet to choose some clothes for myself. Surprisingly, the closet was filled with clothes of my size and my liking. I wondered how...

I locked myself in the bathroom and started the shower. Mid-shower, I heard a familiar voice call out from my room.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)!" Jungkook's voice came muffled through the door. "Where did she go? Ah..."

He tried to open the bathroom door but it didn't open because I had locked it. I called out from inside.

"I'm here!" I said.

"Oh, okay, well hurry up, Jin-hyung's done with the breakfast and I want to finish your work so that I can have some free time today," he said. I hummed back in response and he continued, "Right, meet you down for breakfast."

I heard the slam of a door and assumed that he had left. I finished my shower and wore my clothes after drying myself. I came out and left the door open to ventilate the foggy room.

I left 'my' room and tried to follow the path Jin had showed me yesterday but I couldn't remember it and ended up looking around in confusion in the middle of the passage.

"Uh, (y/n)?" Hoseok's voice sounded from behind me and I turned to face him in relief. "What are you doing here?"

"Ah, Hoseok! I got.... lost...," I trailed off when I saw his blood-soaked hands and the gun attached to his hip. The smile on his face contrasted the whole look. I gulped, "Uhm, so, do you know the way?"

"Yup, you're on the right way," he said, pulling out a handkerchief from his pocket. "It's at the end of the corridor. Sorry about this, this bloody stuff. I was busy. Ah, just turn around and walk to the end. See you later!"

"Yeah, thanks," I smiled at him and turned around to leave. I heard footsteps behind me drifting away and assumed that he went away. I found the staircase and went down to find four of the boys and Ji-soo sitting there, chatting.

"Ah, finally," Jin stood up and went behind the counter to pick up some plates. "Here's your muffin and hot chocolate. Eat up quickly, you have to leave in half an hour."

I nodded and sat down next to Jungkook and across Ji-soo just like last night. She was avoiding my eyes and pretended to be engrossed in talking to Jimin, like I wouldn't realise that she is pretending. I internally snorted at the thought but kept a calm look outside as my plate was placed in front of me.

"Thank you so much, Jin-oppa," I said to Jin with a smile. He didn't feel like a gang member, to be honest. I took a bit of the muffin before starting to scarf it dkwn, because it was really good.

"Now that's more like us!" Taehyung said with a grin and a mouthful of bacon. I gave him a questioning look but from the corner of my eye, I could see Ji-soo giving him a cold look. "Wolf it down!"

I laughed and nodded, finally understanding what he meant. I continued eating fast, feeling Jungkook's stare on me. I paused and looked at him.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked pointedly. He broke out of his trance and looked away, a light shade of pink on his cheeks and kind of red ears depicting his embarassment.

"Nothing," he mumbled, facing Taehyung with his chin on his hand. I felt like I might have done something wrong and made a mental note to ask him later.

When I finished my breakfast, I stood up and took my plates and cups to the basin to wash them. Jin passed me a grateful look from the table, where he was having his own breakfast - omelet and bread. I finished up and put them in the dishwasher before wiping my hands and coming out. I stood in front of the table.

"Alright, let's go," Jungkook stood up, dusting his pants of imaginary dust. He was wearing a white shirt with black pants and looked really.... normal and handsome in that. I blushed at the thought but nodded to him.

"Yeah, let's go."

●❦●

Updated/Published On:
6th June 2020
06/06/2020