0|4|The Magic Shop

0|4|The Magic Shop

Previously:

"Uh-huh," she said with a smirk. "Now let's go and rock tonight!"

Suddenly, I had some big regrets.

Presently:

[A/n: The Magic Shop (⬆)

[A/n: The Magic Shop (⬆). In case you get confused by my description (which you will)]

"So, this is the place?" I asked, my voice cracking towards the end. Ji-soo and I stood in front of a huge building that had a large neon blue plaque reading 'Magic Shop'.

"Yeah," she said and wrapped her left hand around my wrist. "We have to go through the back door. I don't know if they will allow you through the back, but let's see... There has to be something we can do."

"Hey, how do you know Hoseok will come today?" I asked her as she lead me to the backside.

"Oh, he comes every Saturday," she said off-handedly. "Ah, hey Jae-hee!"

She greeted the girl standing near the back door. Jae-hee checked me out and straightened up from leaning against the wall. Pulling out the cigarette in her mouth she stared at Ji-soo.

"Who's this?" She asked. "Did you get another stripper for the club?"

"Ah, no, this is my bestie, (y/n)," Ji-soo said with a proud smile. I waved nervously. Jae-hee have me a nod of acknowledgement before turning back to Ji-soo.

"So what brings her here?" She asked Ji-soo.

"I'm just showing her around today," Ji-soo said straightforwardly. "Y'know, since she learnt of my profession today only."

"Oh wow, musta' been a shocka'," Jae-hee mumbled to me while putting the cigarette back on her lips to take another blow. "Well, good luck."

She stepped aside and Ji-soo opened the door. The inside was not what I expected. The walls were white and plain, but the couches that lined them were a nice baby blue and baby pink.

Yellow lights could be seen from the door at the other end of the room which led to a passage. A few people sat on the couches.

"This is our lounge area," Ji-soo said to me quietly as we stepped inside. A few heads looked up, and smiled when they saw Ji-soo. "Hey Hae-chul! Dahyun! Good to see you two."

"You too, Ji-soo," they said back before turning back to each other to talk. Ji-soo took me to the door and we went into the passage that was 10 feet wide. At the end was one door and in the middle of the passage, to our left was another. Another door to the right sat opposite the one in the middle.

"The left one leads to the bar," Ji-soo informed me. "The right one leads to the bathroom and make-up room. The one at the end is my boss's office, and we are going to talk to him before I show you Hoseok, yeah?"

"Hm, sure," I said, looking around. The place was clean and nice looking. We reached the end and she knocked on the door. There was a sound of 'come in' and she opened the door. We were faced with a wall with an opening to the right.

We went inside and I looked at the most handsome man I had ever seen till then. He smiled at Ji-soo.

"Ji-soo!" He said. "Who's this?"

"Um, this is my friend, (l/n) (y/n)," she introduced me. I bowed down in respect; it's her boss! "And (y/n), this is Kim Seokjin, our boss."

"Wonderful to meet you," Seokjin said with a smirk. "Are you perhaps here for a job? I can see it happening-"

"No!" I said with a blush. "I- I have a stable job and life, I'm not here for th- that. I came to know more about her workplace."

"Oh, well," Seokjin looked disappointed but didn't say anything. "If you ever change your mind, we are ready to accept. Good pay, flexible timings and cooperative colleagues guaranteed. Enjoy your tour."

"R- Right," I said, still embarassed by the recent happenings. I glanced at Ji-soo, who bowed to Seokjin.

"I'll join in half an hour," she told him. "Is it okay? I want to show her around..."

"Of course," Seokjin's smile returned. "Have fun, girls."

With a nod, we left the office and through the door in the middle of the passage. As soon as it opened, I saw blue, green and red lights. A stage stood at the left side of the room, with the bar counter to the right.

"We dance there," Ji-soo pointed to the stage. "If the customer likes it, they will throw money and then it's ours to keep; those are our tips. If the customer loves it, they might request us, and they have to pay extra for that. About 20% of that amount goes to Jin."

"Jin?" I questioned, thinking of Seokjin. "You mean your boss?"

"Yeah, he's really friendly," she said with a smile. A girl came up to us and tapped Ji-soo's shoulder to grab her attention. "Oh, Chae! What is it?"

"A customer is requesting you," she said quietly. Over the loud noise of the song that thudded from the speakers, I almost missed it. Ji-soo looked confused.

"But I haven't started yet...," She trailed off towards the end. "Who is it?"

"Hobi of Bangtan," 'Chae' said. Ji-soo's eyes widened and she blushed. "Hurry up, I don't want you to get in trouble."

"Hm," Ji-soo agreed and dragged me to the make-up room where she changed into a silk dress that accentuated her curves and milky white skin. "How do I look?"

"Ravishing," I assured her. She giggled. "Let's go now."

"Yup," she took me through the bar to the counter where she said to the barman, "Soobin-ah, the second floor."

"Oh yeah," he smiled and we entered through the end where there was space to stand at the opposite side. He opened a trapdoor and we entered to find a small underground room with an elevator.

"Let's go!" Ji-soo said excitedly.

I felt something weird in my stomach that moment.

●❦●

Updated/Published On:
18th May 2020
18/05/2020

A/n:
Have you heard TXT's Can't You See Me? No? Then what are you doing here? Go on YouTube and watch it cuz it's AMAJIN!