Epilogue

~A month and a half later~

{Third person POV}
T

he graduation ceremony was over and the team gathered at the gym for one final meet.

"This year has been so much fun." Daichi starts. "You all have grown so much. As players and as people. I couldn't imagine winning nationals with anyone else. It's truly been a pleasure." He finishes.

"I'm gonna miss you all." Suga says in the verge of tears. "You guys are loud and troublesome, but that's what I love about this team. I don't want to go, I wish I could stay here forever, but all good things must come to an end." Suga starts crying  a bit and Daichi squeezes his hand. At this point, no one can fight the tears.

"I know I won't be able to talk without losing my shit, so I'm just gonna say this." Asahi starts talking, wiping a tear from his face. "We're expecting alot from you next year, so don't let us down." Everyone is trying to fight the tears, but no one is succeeding.

"Being your manager has been alot of fun and I can't wait to see you all win nationals again next year." Kiyoko doesn't try to hide anything and just lets the tears fall. Everyone else give up trying to fight it and they all start crying.

"Ennoshita!" Daichi announces, trying his best to regain his composure. He gestures for the second year to step forward. "I want you to be the new Captain." He says. Ennoshita looks a bit shocked at first, but than soon nods his head.

"I won't let you down." Daichi give Ennoshita a smile.

"I know you won't." Daichi looks back to the team. "One last time." He holds his hand out and everyone gathers around. "Karasuno fight!" He says shakily.

"Fight!" The others respond through their tears.

Everyone says their final goodbyes, than the third years are off.

Daichi and Suga applied to the same university and both got in. So now, they're officially moving in together in Tokyo.

They agree that no matter what happens in University, they'll always stay together.

~~~

I'm not crying, you are!! Anything involving the Third years graduating gets to me EVERY time. Why do I do this to myself?