Chapter Fourteen

{Daichi POV}
I'm walking back to my room after that weird encounter with Hinata. What did he mean by 'Thats exactly what Suga said.'? I try not to think about it too much. when I get to the room, I see Suga having a nap. It's only 9:20 and we don't leave till 10:30, so I decide not to wake him.

I start unpacking and putting some of my clothes into the dresser while softly humming. After about 5 minutes, I get inturupeted by a knock at the door. I check back to make sure it didn't wake Suga. It thankfully didn't. I go to open the door. It's Coach.

"Hey kid. There's a couple down in the lobby who asked for you." I stand there in confusion.

"A couple?" I question. He nods his head. "But, I don't know anyone in this area." Coach shrugs his shoulders.

"Not sure, but they seemed really worried, so I would find out who they are." He says as he walks away. I watch as he walks down the hall. Who could it be? (Any guesses?🤔)

I curiously head to the elevator and press the lobby button. Since we're on the second floor, it only takes a second. The little bell dings, signaling I'm now on the lobby floor. The door opens and I freeze in my spot. My body tenses and my mond races. There's no way. Could really be...?

"Mom? Dad?" I step out of the elevator. They turn around and they seem to be overcome with emotions. "What are you guys doing here?" My mom covers her mouth and comes running towards me. She holds me in a tight embrace.

"Daichi..." She softly whipsers. "We're so gald you're ok." I don't move. After I manage to process what's happening, I brush her off. She looked at me with a hint of hurt in her eyes.

"I'm gonna ask again, what the hell are you two doing here?" I say with an irritated tone.

"Your aunt told us you tried to commit suicide a few weeks ago. We were in the area and once we heard you were here with your team, we decided ti come see you." My dad says. I look at them with an annoyed and frustrated look on my face. "We understand that you aren't very happy to see us right now, but your our only son. We care about you."

"If you really cared about me, you would have accepted my sexuality and not kicked me out!" I snap back. The lady at the front desk looks uncomfortable, so she goes into the staff room to leave us alone. My mom steps forwards.

"Honey, it's just a phase. You can come home when you get over yourself." She tries to take my hands, but I step back.

"You don't know shit!" I snap back for a second time. My mom looked hurt, but I didn't even care at this point.

"Don't talk to your mother like that." My dad raises his voice. "One day, you'll meet someone and you'll realized that this is all some silly phase in your life." He says. I feel a strong feeling of hurt and disgust.

"You're wrong." I say fighting back my tears the best I can. "I have met someone and he is really important to me. I love him and if you can't accept that, then just leave." I cry out as I turn to go back to my room. I feel a tear starting to roll down my cheek.

"Daichi." My mom says trying to grab my wrist. I lightly hit her hand and she let's go.

"I said to leave." I say, no longer trying to hold back the tears. I get in the elevator not looking back. In the short time I'm in the elevator, I try to wipe the tears from my face as to not worry anyone incase I get seen. Luckly, no one sees me.

I get to my room and flop on the bed. I start to cry into the pillow, ignoring the fact that Suga was no longer asleep in the bed. Not long after, I feel someone sit on the other side of the bed and start rubbing circles on my back. I look up to see Suga.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asks. I shake my head.

"No. Not really." I saw turning back around. "Hey Suga?" I had a question on my mind that I wanted to ask.

"Yea, what is it?" He replies still rubbing my back to try and calm me down. It seems to be working cause my tears aren't flowing as heavily as before.

"I know you're out to the team, but does your mom know?" The room falls silent and I instantly regret my decision, but before I could say something, he answers.

"Yea, I guess you could say that." I look back at him confused. "I never technically came out to her, but the other day she sorta confronted me about it." He says with a small chuckle.

"Is she cool about it?" I asked. Suga nodded his head.

"Yea. She told me that she's had a hunch for a while." I turn around fully so now I'm facing Suga. The room falls into a comfortable silence with Suga now playing with my hair to ease my nerves. The silence is soon broken by a knock at the door.

"Hey boys. We're having a team meeting than we're leaving." It's Coach. Suga checks the time than replies.

"But it's only 9:45." He yells back to the Coach. There's a loud sigh from the other side of the door.

"Turns out we have to be there for 10:30, so we gotta leave at 10." He yells back. Suga let's out a small sigh.

"Alright. We'll be there in a sec." He says getting up from the bed. "Go wash up. You look like a mess." I get up from the bed and head to the bathroom. "You want me to wait?" He asks. I shake me head.

"Nah. I'll meet you down there." He looks at me a bit hesitantly.

"Alright." He grabs his jacket and heads out. I turn on the tap and splash my face with water to cool myself down. I listen through the door to see if I can hear anyone. I don't.

I go to my bag. I search a secret pocket on the side and take out a razor.

Just a prick. That's all.

--------------------------♡--------------------------

Yo! I might possibly be updating alot more. Possibly! No promises tho. Also, sorry this chapter isn't the best. I didn't have a plan for this chapter so I just kinda threw it together lol. I have some big plans for the next few chapters tho😶