Chapter Eighteen

{Suga POV}
I woke up, thinking that last night was a dream. I felt a tinge of sadness. Once I was conscious enough to think straight, I realized a small weight on my shoulder. I look back to see Daichi sound asleep. That's when it all sinks in.

That wasn't a dream. I confessed. He shares my feeling. I fell asleep in his arms.

I check the time to see it's 6:15 which means we still have 45 minutes before we have to get up and get ready. I grab my phone and scroll through my Instagram while being held in Daichis arms.

I end up scrolling through Insta for about half an hour. It's now 6:45. There's still 15 minutes before we have to get up, but I decide to get out of bed and get a shower.

I turn on the water and feel as the warm droplets of water hit my pale skin. As I wash my hair, I start singing without even realizing it.

"You had a good heart, but I know it changes. The restless tide, untamable. You came my way and I knew a storm would come too. You'd lift me high or let me fall."

I finish my shower and continue to sing.

"But I took your hand, promised I'd withstand any blaze you blew my way. But something inside, it solitified and I knew I'd always stay."

I started to dry off and get dressed.

"You can build me up, you can year me down, you can try but I'm unbreakable. You can do your best, but I'll stand the test, You'll find that I'm in shakable."

I put my clothes on and go out to the room to put my Pajamas away.

"When the fire's burnt, when the wind has blown, when the waters dried, you'll still find stone."

As I'm putting away my Pajamas, I feel a about of arms wrapped around my shoudlers, followed by a voice.

"My heart of stone." It finished the chorus of the song I had been singing. I look up to see Daichi hovering over me. He kisses my forehead. "You have a beautiful voice." This makes my face turn red. "Still not as beautiful as you." You can practically hear the grin on his voice. My face turns in a deeper shade of red, if that's even possible.

"Your acting like I'm some angel who has been blessed upon this world." I say sarcastically. I stood up and wrapping my arms around Daichis waist.

"Well, you are." Embarrased, I hide my face into his chest. He chuckles and lifts my head up towards him. "Suga, I realized I never actually asked, but will you go out with me?"

I freeze in my spot, my heart beating at a thousand miles an hour. I'm trying to say yes, but my voice isn't working. "Suga?" He asks. I can hear the nervousness in his voice. I feel tears starting to form in my eyes. Still looking up at him, I nod my head.

Daichi smiles and pulls me into a tight hug. I feel as a few tears escape my eyes. He pulls away from the hug and kisses me. It takes me a sec before realizing that this is real and that I'm actually dating the love of my life.

I snap out of my thoughts and start kissing back. It's not long before we're interrupted by my alarm.

"We should go wake the others." Daichis says, picking up my phone and turning it off.

"I can't believe this is it." I say, pulling him into a hug. "It's the last day of our last training camp." The room falls silent as we hold eachother tightly.

"I'll go wake the team." Daichi declares, breaking the hug and heading for the door.

"Umm, no you're not." I stop him from leaving. "You still have to get dressed. I'll wake up the team." Daichi give me a pleading look, of which I shoot down and leave to wake the rest of the team.

{Daichi POV}
Suga leaves to wake up the team, which leaves me to get ready for the day.

I go to my bag to get some clothes when something falls from the outfit I have in my hands to the floor.

The razor.

I sit there and just stare at it, feeling ashamed that I had ever tried to kill myself. I couldn't even imagine trying to do something loke that again.

For once in my life, I was actually happy. I was loved by someone who meant the world to me. I wasn't going to ruin it with the same dumb mistake.

Are you sure?

Thats voice. It's only been a few days since the last time I'd heard it, but it felt like ages. I try to ignor it and shove the blade back into the bag when I feel a sharp pain on my finger.

Forgot how good it feels, didn't you?

I shake the thought out of my head and get in the shower. Once I'm out and dressed, I put a band aid on my finger and go down for breakfast.

I come down to see about half the team already eating. I put some toast and bacon on my plate and sit next to Suga.

He give me a smile as I sit down next to him. He goes to take my hand before noticing the band aid on my finger. He glares at me.

"Don't worry, it's just a paper cut." I have no choice but to lie. I can tell he's still not totally convinced. I put my hand on his and look him on the eyes. "Babe, I promise I'm fine." I say reassuringly. I notice him blush a bit at the use of the word 'babe'.

"Promise?" He asks. I nod my head and tighten my grip on his hand. I suddenly feel a very intense gaze coming from behind. I look behind me to see Hinata quickly turn away as if he hadn't seen anything.

"Should we tell the team?" Suga asks. I shake my head.

"No. We should just make it painfully obvious." I say, looking around to see the while team is down and enjoying breakfast together.

"I like that idea." Suga smiles, giving me a sma kiss on the cheeck.

And so began our last day of the training camp.

~~~

Some good news and bad news. Bad news is that this fanfic is coming to an end. Good news 1, I'll leave the end open for a sequel if you guys want it. Good news 2, I have a new story I'll be starting soon! Also, I'm relatively active on my conversation board so maybe you should follow to see what I'm up to in between chapters👀