Bonus Chapter: The Bet

The night before Daichis accident.

"Do you think that Daichi and Suga are dating?" Asked Hinata during practice one day.

"Dumbass, why are you asking me?" Kageyama said. He observed the Captain and Vice Captain. "I doubt it." He finally said.

"Yea, but like, look at them!" Hinata pointed at the two who were in a conversation about something.

"They're just having a conversation. You need to chill out." Said a dry voice from behind them. Lo and behold, it was Tsukishima towering over the duo.

"So you don't think they're dating?" Hinata asked Tsukishima. The tall blonde pushed up his glasses.

"I never said that." He said coldly than walked away from the conversation.

"I still say they're not dating." Said Kageyama. Hinata jumped to his feet.

"You wanna bet?" He asked the setter.

"Not really." Replied Kageyama as he went back into his stretches.

"If I win, you can't say no when I ask to practice for a whole week." Kageyama didn't look very impressed, so Hinata had to make a good bargen on Kageyamas side. "If you win, I'll buy you as much milk as you want for a whole week."

Kageyama perked up at the bargen. He stared at the orange haired boy who was holding out his hand, wait for Kageyama to shake and make it official. He thought for a moment.

"Deal." Kageyama and Hinata shook hands and made it a deal.

"Is there a bet happening over here?" Tanaka came strolling over.

"I love me a good bet." Nishinoya came bouncing towards them.

"Up!" Hinata stood up. "We're betting on weither Suga and Daichi are dating or not."

"Count me in!" Tanaka said. "I'm a simple man, so if they are dating, I get 10 bucks."

"And what if you're wrong?" Nishinoya raised his eyebrow.

"I'll buy you lunch." Tanaka suggested. Nishinoya pretended to think, but he knew he would agree.

"Deal!" Nishinoya agreed and the two boys shook hands.

Hinata clapped his hands together. "We'll give them two weeks. If they don't tell the team by then, than we'll ask ourselves." The other three boys agreed and they went on with the rest of their practice.

--------------------------♡--------------------------

A/N
Hey guys, so I'm in the middle of writing the new chapter, but I'm a bit stuck. I'm just having trouble finding the right words to move the story along. So, to satisfy you and to get something out, I decided to give you a quick bonus chapter while you wait. I'm hoping to be done the new chapter before Tuesday. Thanks for your patients♡