Chapter Thirteen

{Suga POV}
"All right everyone! Time to get on the bus!" Coach's voice boomed throughout the gym. Everyone grabbed their bags and headed out to the bus.

Everyone sat in pairs of two (I don't think I have to say) and Daichi and I sat together. It was about 6 am by the time we left. I could feel myself dozing off.

~♡~

"Suga. Suga, get up." I hear a whisper. I open my eyes to find myself laying on Daichis shoulder. It takes me a sec to process what's happening, but once I do, my face turns pink.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." I say frantically, sitting up in my seat. "I didn't mean to fall asleep on you." He lets out a small chuckle and reaches for his bag.

"It's fine, I don't mind." He give me a smile that make my heart beat 10x faster.  "Anyways, we're here." I look out the window to see that we were parked in the parking lot of a hotel.

We went inside to grab the keys to our rooms. I stayed with Daichi so I could make sure he was ok. We get our keys and head up to our room. I open the door and I stop in my tracks and my heart stops beating.

"What is it?" Daichi asks from behind, trying to look over my shoulder.

"T-There's only one bed." I feel his arms wrap around my waist. He lowers his head and rests his chin on my shoulder.

"That shouldn't be a probleme, should it?" He softly whispers. My face turns beet red. What has gotten into him all of a sudden?

"I-I guess not." His grip loosens and I walk into the room. It's not very big and is obviously meant for a couple. Theres a bathroom immediately to the right when you walk in. Theres also a small counter with a microwave, coffee maker and disposable cup to the left. Right next to the counter is a mini fridge with nothing in it. Next to the bathroom is a queen sized bed with a small bedside table on each side. Across from the bed is a dresser with six drawers and a tv on top. On the far wall, there's glass door that leads out to a small patio.

I place my things next to the bed and flop down. I can't stop thinking about what had just happened. Why was Daichi acting so flirtatious? I mean, it's not like I minded. My thoughts were broken by his voice.

"I'm gonna go check on the rest of the team." He said walking towards the door.

"Y-Yea, Ok." I reply. Was he just gonna pretend like he didn't just do that? Like it never happened? The door closes behind him and I get a text.

Hinata

Hey suga, could you
meet me in the lobby?

I need to ask you
somthing

Yea ok

I'll be right there

I close my phone and head down the the lobby. What could he want? God, it's not even noon and I already just want this weird day to be over.

I get to the lobby and Hinata is already there waiting for me.

"Hey Hinata!" I walk towards him. "What did you wanna ask me?" He looks at me with a serious look on his face. This makes me slightly nervous.

"Are you and Daichi dating?" He asks. Shocked at what I was just asked, I stumble back a little.

"Wh-What?" I reply in complete shock. "N-No." I say, wishing I could say yes.

"Ok, but you at least like eachother." He looks up at me. "Right?" Are my feelings towards him that obvious?

"Well, I won't confirm nor deny my feelings, but I highly doubt he has those kind of feelings for me." (I'm freaking torturing myself rn. SUGA YOU'RE SO FUCKING DUMB OML!!!)
I'm still trying to process this conversation. "What makes you think that in the first place?"

Hinata takes out his phone and shows me a picture from the bus. It's a picture of my asleep on Daichis shoulder and him resting his head on mine. I feel the blood rush to my face.

"This is a picture I took on the bus." He lowers his phone. "It's so painfully obvious you two have feelings for eachother, so just tell him already!"

I could not believe my ears. Of all people, I could not believe that I was hearing these words from Hinata.

"Yea, ok, you need to go back to your room." I say pinching the bridge of my nose trying to hide the embarrassment. "Daichis checking the rooms and I'm sure he'll be looking for you." I turn around and enter the elevator trying to pretend like that didn't just happen.

I check the time. It's 9:15 and we're not leaving for the gym till 10:30, which means I have time for a well needed nap.

{Hinata Bonus POV}
Suga leaves for his room and I head back to mine. I walk in and Kageyama, Nishinoya and Tanaka are all waiting for me.

"So...?" Noya questions.

"Well," I clap my hands together. "They're not dating." Tanaka groans, Noya cheers and Kageyama does a small fist pump. "But!" I raise my voice to get their attention. "Suga basically admitted his feelings for Daichi, so if we can get something out of Daichi-"

"What about me?" A voice says from behind me. I spin around to see Daichi leaning in the doorway.

"Daichi!" I exclaime excitedly as I run towards him. "Do you like Suga?" I ask. His face turns a light shade of pink.

"Wha-why?" He asked slightly flustered.

"Yes or no?" I say impatiently. He stares at me for a moment.

"I will not confim nor deny." He said crossing his arms. My face lights up and a huge smile stretches across my face.

"That's exactly what Suga said!" I exclaimed. He looks at me with a confused look.

"Hinata, what in the world-" I cut him off.

"Ok, that's all." I say closing the door.

"Wait, Hina-" I shut the door before he can finish his sentence. I turn back to the three guys sitting on the bed.

"So, they like eachother but aren't dating." Kageyama points out.

"Well, what do we do now?" Tanaka asks.

"If they're not together by the end of this weekend, you guys win." I say pointing at Kageyama and Nishinoya.

"Deal." They both say. So the bet has been extended till the end of the training camp.

---------------------------♡-------------------------

I'm proof reading at 3:30 am but I feel confident😂 Anyways, I lowkey forgot about the bet so like, here ya go. The next chapter will be a bit of filler and hopefully fluff and chapter 15 is were we'll get some drama🤭 Also, I got almost 100 reads in less than a week which is crazy. Thanks so much♡