Chapter Seventeen

Sorry to bring down the mood, but heres the new chapter!

{Daichi POV}
After getting changed, I ask Suga if he wants me to stay and wait, but he declines. As I'm heading out the doors, I hear Oikawas voice.

"I forgot something in the locker room, I'll be right there." And he starts heading towards the locker room. I decide to follow him to make sure he doesn't try anything.

As I approach the door, I hear a familiar voice crying for Oikawa to stop. I lose all senses and burst into the locker room. I see Suga being pinned against the wall by Oikawa.

"What do you think you're doing?" I practically yell. Oikawa let's go of Suga and starts to leave.

"Your move." He whispers as he leaves. You could practically hear his grin. I rush over to Suga to make sure he's ok.

"Suga! Are you ok?" I asked. He slowly nods his head. I'm nkt buying it. "Listen, I know todays been a rough day, but I need the truth, so I'll ask again. Are you ok?" He looks at me for a sec as tears fill his eyes.

He wraps his arms around me and starts to cry into my chest. I try to comfort him by rubbing his back. Oikawas words ring in my ear.

Your move.

I lift Sugas chin and plant a kiss on his lips. I know I probably just ruined our relationship, but if I didn't do anything now, I probably never would.

"I'll wait at the bus." I smile and head for the bus. When I get there, the team is waiting for Suga and I

"Your finally here." Coach says. "Where's Sugawara?" He asks.

"Sorry Coach, there was ila misunderstanding in the locker room with another team." I say. Misunderstanding. Yea right. "He should be out any second." As if on cue, Suga came rushing out of the gym.

"Sorry I'm late." He says with a slight pant. "Locker room troubles."

"Ok, well now that everyone is here, get on the bus." Takeada says and we all load onto the bus.

I sit in my seat, followed shortly by Suga. The bus starts moving and we head back to the hotel.

"Hey... So, about what happened." Suga says. I look around to see of anyone heard him.

"Do you mind if we talk about it at the hotel?" I say a bit quietly. He nods his head and I smile.

I put my earbuds in and start watching a documentary series about haunted places. I had downloaded an episode about an Island on the east coast of Canada. It was pretty interesting.

After about half hour, we finally arrived at the hotel. I got up and told the people still awake to start waking up the others around them.

"Suga, were at the hotel." I whisper shaker him lightly. He lets out a sleepy groan and gets up from the seat. Everyone goes back to their rooms.

Suga and I get to our room and I go straight to the bathroom to get a shower. I let the luke warm water hit my skin as I think about the conversation that awaits me.

As I'm getting dressed, I let feel a pain run through my arms. I look down to see that they're bruised pretty good. I only played one match. I really fucked myself up, didn't I?

Once I put some clothes on, I head out to the room to see Suga sitting there, patiently awaiting me.

"Show me your arms." He demands. I look at him with a slight frown forming on my face. I held out my arms and he immediately started bandaging me up.

"I told you, you shouldn't have played that match." He began to scold me. "But, of course, you refused to listen." He let out a sigh and he finished wrapping my arms. "Please, take it easy tomorrow." He says with hint of worry in his voice. I nod my head and climb into bed.

The room fell into a silence. It wasn't necessarily awkward, but it wasn't very comfortable either. It was more... heavy.

"So... the locker room." Suga finally broke the silence. I went silent. I wasn't sure what I should say.

"I had a dream last night." Suga started. "I was with someone who I hold very dear. We were walking in a park and we stopped to sit by a pond. I told him that I loved him and he told me he loved me too." My heart started beating faster than the speed of sound.

Was that why he said last night?

"Daichi... That person wa-" I pull him tightly into my chest and hugged him.

"Turth is Suga, I did hear what you said last night." I confessed and let go of him. He stared at me than buried his face in his hands. I chuckle.

I notice he's shaking a bit and I hear a soft cry. I start to panic. 

"Oh, Suga!" I say in full panic mode. He removes his hand from his face and smiles while wiping his face.

"I'm sorry." He chuckled through the tears. "You're just so perfect and I never thought that you would share my feelings."

"Well... I technically never said that..." He looked up at me. His face was totally red from embarrassment and buried his face in his hands again. I chuckle a bit and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm just kidding Suga." He looked up at me and proceeded to punch me in the stomach which causes me to let go off him.

"Don't say stuff like that!" He said with a slightly irritated tone. I laugh a bit and lay down.

"It's getting late. We should go to bed." I say pulling on his arm. He lays down next to me and he quickly falls asleep in my arms. I kiss the top of his head and am soon fast asleep.

------------------------♡-----------------------

New Chapter!! I'm gonna be going back to edit a few things in my eariler chapters so, no. I'm not updated a bunch in one night. Also, is there a teaser for a new story? Cuz it kinda looks like it👀