Chapter Nine

{Suga POV}
I'm woken up by the small amout of sunlight that peers through where the two curtains come together.

As I slowly gain consciousness, I notice that there's something wrapped around me. It's Daichi's arm. I assume he unconsciously wrapped it around me in his sleep, but I take advantage of this and cuddle up into his chest.

I lay here for a while, enjoying the warmth of Daichis body on mine, before deciding to get up and make some breakfast.

I go to the kitchen and start making pancake batter for when Daichi gets up. As I'm finishing up, Daichi come shuffling out into the kitchen.

"Morning Daichi." I say as he takes a seat at the table. His hair is all messy and all over the place. Its so cute.

"Morning." He says with a yawn. I put some pancakes on a plate for Daichi and set it down infront of him. He seemed to have something on his mind.

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked. Daichi slightly jumped. I sat down in the seat across from his. "You seem to have something on your mind, I thought maybe you might wanna talk." He looked nervous.

"Yea, I uhh... I actually have something I want to tell you." He played with the cuffs of his sleeves, something I noticed he does when he's anxious or nervous. "I just thought you should know why my parents kicked me out." I feel a slight rush of nervousness in my body.

"You really don't have too." I try to stay calm. As much as I want to know why he was kicked out, I wouldn't want to put Daichi in an uncomfortable situation.

"I know, but I think you deserve the right too know." He took a deep breath and looks at me.

"They kicked me out cause I'm gay."

{Daichi POV}
My heart stopped. I was to nervous to look at Suga. I was scared that he would have the same look on his face as the team in my dream.

I heard him get out of his seat. The sound of the chair sliding against the floor made my blood run cold. Since I was to nervous to look at him, I had no idea what he was doing.

Suddenly, I felt a sense of warmth and comfort wash through my body as Suga wrapped his arms around me. I could feel the tears filling my eyes.

"You have nothing to be worried about." He said in a quiet, soothing voice. "The only thing you should be ashamed about are you dumbass parents." I couldn't hold it.

"Thanks Suga." I say, crying and holding on to his arm, hoping he'll never let go.

We stay like this for a minute until I calm down and compose myself. He sits down in the chair next to me. 

"Do you feel a little better?" He asked giving me a comforting smile. I lightly nod my head.

I finally decide to look at Suga. "So, you don't hate me?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"Just because you like guys doesn't mean you're not the same Daichi that I became friends with." He gives me a smile that makes my heart flutter.

Out of everyone on the team, I'm glad that Suga is the one I told. I'm sure he's right thought. I'm sure the rest of the team would accept me for who I am.

Don't be to sure about that.

My faint smile turned into a frown.

"Daichi, don't listen to the voice." Suga said while holding on to my hands. "Just remember that no matter what happens, I'm here for you."

You don't have any reason to believe him. You're ugly and worthless. Someone like him has no reason to care for someone like you.

I take a few deep breaths to ease my thoughts and calm myself down.

"Thanks Suga." I give him the most convincing smile I can. He smiles back.

Suga pats me on the back and sit back in his spot and we finish our breakfast in silence. Suga takes a quick look at the clock.

"Shit." He gets up from his and grabs his. "I  gotta go, but I'll drop by during lunch." He puts on his shoes and rushes out the door.

The door shuts and I'm left alone in my house. I stood there from and minute or two, staring at the door. I walked back to my room.  I flopped on my bed, waiting for Suga to come home.

Suga had insisted that I stay home from school for the rest of the week. Before I could argue with him, he was on the phone with the school and telling them I won't be back till monday.

I stare at my clock. Every minute felt like hours. With every passing second, I feel my eyes grow heavier and before I know it, I'm asleep.

--------------------------(:-------------------------

A/N   Hey guys! Sorry this is such a short chapter. I know I said I would try to make you cry but I kinda failed lol. I don't have internet right now. At the moment, I'm on my mom's Chromebook and using a hotspot cuz I'm sorta in a class meeting on zoom. Anyways, chapters are gonna look at but different for the next few days due to me using a chromebook. They also might be a little shorter so I apologize. We should be getting internet back soon so it'll hopefully be back to normal. see you soon!